BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Cosmetic Care & Detailing (PPF/Wash/Wax/Detailing/Restoration/Repairs)

03-19-2021, 11:32 AM   #1
Pantagathus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3 BGM

I can already tell those high gloss "shadow line" exterior bits are going to be a b**

Picked up my car a couple of days ago, basically just drove home, but there are already a few minor scratches/marks on the high gloss "shadow line" bits on the exterior. I'm getting some PPF done on the hood/side mirrors etc. on Monday so will definitely make sure all those high gloss bits are covered, but I think if you don't wrap them they're going to be scratched up massively in no time at all
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2021, 11:35 AM   #2
KevinGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Past 2015 M4, Current 2013 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantagathus View Post
Picked up my car a couple of days ago, basically just drove home, but there are already a few minor scratches/marks on the high gloss "shadow line" bits on the exterior. I'm getting some PPF done on the hood/side mirrors etc. on Monday so will definitely make sure all those high gloss bits are covered, but I think if you don't wrap them they're going to be scratched up massively in no time at all
Indeed. I may not even drive the car until I can get it protected. That's my first appointment, and if I can, I'll drive it right off the lot and straight to my 3M guy. I hope I can time it.
Appreciate 0