home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - Northwest

12-06-2021, 09:07 PM   #1
///MeraldCity_G82
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BSM M3C

Sold my G80...

Sad to say but I sold my G80. I go mountain biking and hiking a lot and I'm too scared to take them on the rough fire roads. I know, I could get a beater but decided not to based on the inflated used car market.

I am going to end up getting an X3M and get an M2 Comp when it releases sometime next year. If anyone is looking to sell/trade their car, now is the time. I was able to get $10,000 over MSRP from mine on a sale to a dealership.

I tried trading it to BMW Seattle but they lowballed me with a $71,000 thinking that I do not know anything about the current market. The sales person's reason was that they never sell used cars over MSRP. Fast forward to today, they have a 2021 G80 listed for nearly $10,000 over MSRP. They lost a repeat customer and future references for being dishonest.

If anyone is looking for mid-pipe, spacers, or Signature wheels, hit me up as I will have them for sale shortly.
Appreciate 2
JosipZ42.00
      12-07-2021, 06:04 PM   #2
JosipZ
Private
Rep
Drives: 22 M4 Xdrive Dravit Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSM_G808 View Post
Sad to say but I sold my G80. I go mountain biking and hiking a lot and I'm too scared to take them on the rough fire roads. I know, I could get a beater but decided not to based on the inflated used car market.

I am going to end up getting an X3M and get an M2 Comp when it releases sometime next year. If anyone is looking to sell/trade their car, now is the time. I was able to get $10,000 over MSRP from mine on a sale to a dealership.

I tried trading it to BMW Seattle but they lowballed me with a $71,000 thinking that I do not know anything about the current market. The sales person's reason was that they never sell used cars over MSRP. Fast forward to today, they have a 2021 G80 listed for nearly $10,000 over MSRP. They lost a repeat customer and future references for being dishonest.

If anyone is looking for mid-pipe, spacers, or Signature wheels, hit me up as I will have them for sale shortly.
Who did you sell to?

If you don't mind show us some pictures of wheels!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2021, 07:23 PM   #3
Brpnw17
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22' G80 XDrive DG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSM_G808 View Post

I don’t blame you at all. I was close to purchasing a 2022 xdrive with them, was told we were in negotiations then they sold it to the next person to walk through. Not great customer service in Seattle.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2021, 07:45 PM   #4
///MeraldCity_G82
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BSM M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosipZ View Post
Who did you sell to?

If you don't mind show us some pictures of wheels!
DM me if you want the person's contact.

https://g80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1867247

Appreciate 1