BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
Technical Sections Wheels / Tires

09-21-2022, 08:01 PM   #1
SunshineSail
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

2023 PCD - No Need For Summer Tires

I am picking up a new M3 from SC by way of Performance Center Delivery. Since I live in DC and this is going to be my daily commuter, I really don't want the summer tires. I will be swapping the summers out for all seasons (I know this isn't befitting of everything the car can do, no shame please). Anyone want to buy a brand new set of summers and/or have any great ideas of what to do with them?

I went with style 826 rims which would have 19" up front and 20" in the rears.

(275/35R19 front and 285/3 R20 rear)

PS - I cannot wait to pick this car up! Been waiting since December...
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2022, 09:11 PM   #2
Asmooth0101
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Lexus rx350

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSail View Post
I am picking up a new M3 from SC by way of Performance Center Delivery. Since I live in DC and this is going to be my daily commuter, I really don't want the summer tires. I will be swapping the summers out for all seasons (I know this isn't befitting of everything the car can do, no shame please). Anyone want to buy a brand new set of summers and/or have any great ideas of what to do with them?

I'm in dc as well and looking for some wheels tires. I'll pm you
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2022, 05:24 PM   #3
SunshineSail
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Quote:

So I finally took delivery at the Performance Center. Man they do a great job, and holy hell am I in love with this car!! The visceral sounds and g's it can pull in any direction are mind blowing!

Back to tires: this came with Pirelli's. I need to swap them to all seasons. Anybody interested in the Summer's? They'll have < 2k miles (pretty much all break in period).

Attached are a few pics of the beauty.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      10-26-2022, 05:33 PM   #4
TomzBmw
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18x5-11z4-23m3

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [9.83]
2011 BMW Z4 3.0  [0.00]
2018 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

So I finally took delivery at the Performance Center. Man they do a great job, and holy hell am I in love with this car!! The visceral sounds and g's it can pull in any direction are mind blowing!

Back to tires: this came with Pirelli's. I need to swap them to all seasons. Anybody interested in the Summer's? They'll have < 2k miles (pretty much all break in period).

Attached are a few pics of the beauty.
Congratulations! Glad to hear you had a great experience at PCD! Doing the same with my skyscraper grey build but stuck at 112 for a while now. It'll happen eventually and seeing your beautiful pics helps me cope. Enjoy!
Appreciate 0