Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: On Waiting 2022 BMW G80 M3Cx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberStorm View Post
Superspeed Flow Form RF05RR 9.5x19 et25 pcd 5x112 cb 66.6
Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 275/35/19
Same here, just ordered yesterday with the same wheels but the tires I go for PA4. Just one thing, my car may be delivered in late Dec or even worse in Jan 2022
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2021, 04:00 PM   #112
Brazilian_BAMF
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022M4CX Iomg

Could you guys please post the link of the wheels you are buying?
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2021, 04:06 PM   #113
kmssmm
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: On Waiting 2022 BMW G80 M3Cx

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelokayro View Post
You can try Wheelsco.com, the price is around the same in Toronto as I know
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2021, 08:18 AM   #114
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW F95 X5 M competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianray18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3EE View Post
Quote:
I ordered it suppose to arrive tomorrow and they will set it up on Thursday. Ill share it with you then. Weather here has been very moody atleast next week were under 50's
Nice! Can't wait to see how they turn out! Ours is also moody, we're supposed to dip into the 30's soon but I'll have to wait until later this month to get 'em put on. I'll be testing out pirelli sottozeros first on my is350 AWD
I changed it at the worst time. 67 degree rainy weather here in ny lol
Lol our weather here is very labile also. Hey at least they look decent (I'll be glad to see the 20's on back again come summer) and you'll be glad when it is going to be that one snowy ass day and you just get to roll out in your g80 m3
      11-13-2021, 08:22 AM   #115
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
This is the website I first saw the wheels and I called the dealer who price matched this site.

https://www.getbmwparts.com/c-g80-g8...3-m4-2021--615
      11-13-2021, 12:29 PM   #116
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Quote:
This is the website I first saw the wheels and I called the dealer who price matched this site.

https://www.getbmwparts.com/c-g80-g8...3-m4-2021--615
Thats same as mine
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2021, 01:44 PM   #117
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I ordered it suppose to arrive tomorrow and they will set it up on Thursday. Ill share it with you then. Weather here has been very moody atleast next week were under 50's
Nice! Can't wait to see how they turn out! Ours is also moody, we're supposed to dip into the 30's soon but I'll have to wait until later this month to get 'em put on. I'll be testing out pirelli sottozeros first on my is350 AWD
Lol our weather here is very labile also. Hey at least they look decent (I'll be glad to see the 20's on back again come summer) and you'll be glad when it is going to be that one snowy ass day and you just get to roll out in your g80 m3
I work from home so i can really live without winter tires tbh but i love driving this Manual M3! Hands down wouldn't trade it for a M8 or other cars. Manual is king for me
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2021, 02:12 PM   #118
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I work from home so i can really live without winter tires tbh but i love driving this Manual M3! Hands down wouldn't trade it for a M8 or other cars. Manual is king for me
I hear ya, manual is beast! I only wish they made it with the x drive. I'm From CA and never cared much about having AWD until I started snowboarding and subsequently moving to Midwest. That's awesome! My work is really far away and I've got some miles under my belt so it's nice to have a great car to do that in.
      11-13-2021, 02:22 PM   #119
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I hear ya, manual is beast! I only wish they made it with the x drive. I'm From CA and never cared much about having AWD until I started snowboarding and subsequently moving to Midwest. That's awesome! My work is really far away and I've got some miles under my belt so it's nice to have a great car to do that in.
I wfh but ive driven 7k in 5 months thats how much i love it! Lol are you doing any upgrades to it? Intakes, mufflers or tuning?
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2021, 05:08 AM   #120
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I wfh but ive driven 7k in 5 months thats how much i love it! Lol are you doing any upgrades to it? Intakes, mufflers or tuning?
Yep! BMS cold air intake, just purchased cf lip, and planning on adding some more cf exteriors and also a rear roof spoiler plus plans to lower ride height and KW has looking like a good option rn. How about yourself?
Attached Images

11-24-2021, 12:06 PM   #121
ckennedyYOW
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

I've had my winter wheels / tires on for a little over two weeks now. No snow yet, but sub zero temps. I must say, I really do like the ride of these as well as the look of the wheels. Will post some pics once I get back to the car after work. These are the dealer winter package 19" Michelin Alpins.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2021, 01:11 PM   #122
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckennedyYOW View Post
I've had my winter wheels / tires on for a little over two weeks now. No snow yet, but sub zero temps. I must say, I really do like the ride of these as well as the look of the wheels. Will post some pics once I get back to the car after work. These are the dealer winter package 19" Michelin Alpins.
I couldn't agree more. The ride is awesome and forgiving!
Attached Images

11-24-2021, 05:31 PM   #123
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3EEE View Post
Quote:
Its so good! Just dont launch it, its like skiing based from 1st hand experience lol
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2021, 08:42 PM   #124
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Its so good! Just dont launch it, its like skiing based from 1st hand experience lol
Haha good to know!
      11-25-2021, 10:50 AM   #125
ckennedyYOW
Private
Rep

Quote:
Yup, those are what I got as well. I was surprised at how much more forgiving the ride was compared to the P Zero summers, despite being fairly low profile. Much better for the crappy winter roads with all the cracks, potholes, and frost heaves.

We had a bit of freezing rain here this morning and no issues with my commute to work.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 01:18 PM   #126
kurosagi1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Looks awesome!! I am getting the same ones... setting me back 5.1k...lol dealership said no discounts due to supply issues and those sets are currently on back ordered....
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 01:21 PM   #127
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yup, those are what I got as well. I was surprised at how much more forgiving the ride was compared to the P Zero summers, despite being fairly low profile. Much better for the crappy winter roads with all the cracks, potholes, and frost heaves.

We had a bit of freezing rain here this morning and no issues with my commute to work.
That's what I like to hear! You RWD or AWD?
      11-25-2021, 01:26 PM   #128
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosagi1 View Post
Quote:
Looks awesome!! I am getting the same ones... setting me back 5.1k...lol dealership said no discounts due to supply issues and those sets are currently on back ordered....
Thanks! I still think it's a good deal!
      11-25-2021, 01:49 PM   #129
Type-S
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F82 M4/E92 M3/E82 1M

Quote:
I've always used my previous M's (E92, F82, F80, F87) in winter and never had an issue.

My G80 has a grand total of 1km on it over the last month so I can't comment about how it does in the cold temps but with the rear diff, M cars are VERY capable in the winter (with winter tires)

Back when I had my E92, I used to take some remote back roads to work. I had an Audi S6 just before the E92 and spun out pretty good into a field and it was a good hour before someone drove by who was able to help pull me out (which was embarrassing since I have thousands of hours on track). The following week I picked up my E92, and it was FAR better than the Audi with quattro on the exact same roads.

The M diff is like magic. Add in a good driver and some winter tires and I see no need for x-drive.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2021, 07:18 AM   #130
ckennedyYOW
Private
Rep

Quote:
AWD. Here in Ottawa I prefer the added benefit of AWD, as i venture up to the Gatineaus and Tremblant to ski.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2021, 07:28 AM   #131
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-S View Post
Quote:
I've always used my previous M's (E92, F82, F80, F87) in winter and never had an issue.

My G80 has a grand total of 1km on it over the last month so I can't comment about how it does in the cold temps but with the rear diff, M cars are VERY capable in the winter (with winter tires)

Back when I had my E92, I used to take some remote back roads to work. I had an Audi S6 just before the E92 and spun out pretty good into a field and it was a good hour before someone drove by who was able to help pull me out (which was embarrassing since I have thousands of hours on track). The following week I picked up my E92, and it was FAR better than the Audi with quattro on the exact same roads.

The M diff is like magic. Add in a good driver and some winter tires and I see no need for x-drive.
Very nice and glad to hear that! I wonder if the same holds true for my xdrive in two wheel mode considering I don't have the Mdrive package with a 10-way adjustable traction control.
      11-26-2021, 07:29 AM   #132
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
AWD. Here in Ottawa I prefer the added benefit of AWD, as i venture up to the Gatineaus and Tremblant to ski.
Sweet, I couldn't justify going anything but AWD especially since moving from no snow to some snow and I also hit the slopes 🏂!