G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics M3 / M4 Photos, Videos, Builds

12-24-2020, 10:50 PM   #89
jadis
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-RO View Post
I wonder if this would have been posted if the OP post was negative.
Ahhhhhh nope.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2020, 02:16 AM   #90
Jimjamz
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring (Frozen Black)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl1by View Post

For everyone that hates it, simple solution, buy something else.
I think there are a lot of people that were hanging out for the next M3/4 that are doing just that (myself included, the F87 CS arrives in 2 weeks).
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2020, 05:49 PM   #91
Bosozoku
Almost completely sane
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M2, '00 S2000

No more pictures. Please.

Just tell us how it drives on the road and on the track.
'17 BMW M2 (BSM 6MT Exec CarPlay, TechnicPnP ASD bypass, IND M Perf shift knob + keyhole cover, Pedal Haus pedals + heel plate, 3M CR90 tint, BavSound Ghost woofers, Racing Dynamics strut tower brace, Dinan midpipe, Turner intercooler)
'00 Honda S2000 (Silverstone Metallic, black leather, factory titanium shift knob + front lip + trunk spoiler, front shock tower brace, front subframe x-brace)
Appreciate 1
icegrill2078.00
      12-28-2020, 12:11 AM   #92
CityLife
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
I love how the M3/M4 encourages some bold colors, the bold colors always draw me in, and I end up going with something less bold, regret it briefly, and then after a few years I find these colors to look ridiculous as the car ages. I felt that way about Yas and Austin Yellow on the F80. I usually buy my M cars, but if leasing these types of colors would be fun until the novelty of a new model wears off. I have seen this car in person, and I will say it looks much better, and it seems to be the most difficult to photograph of all colors, not sure why they went with it for the launch color.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2020, 11:49 AM   #93
Scorp!on
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80 MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLife View Post
I love how the M3/M4 encourages some bold colors, the bold colors always draw me in, and I end up going with something less bold, regret it briefly, and then after a few years I find these colors to look ridiculous as the car ages. I felt that way about Yas and Austin Yellow on the F80. I usually buy my M cars, but if leasing these types of colors would be fun until the novelty of a new model wears off. I have seen this car in person, and I will say it looks much better, and it seems to be the most difficult to photograph of all colors, not sure why they went with it for the launch color.
I know what you mean, this was my main concern when ordering the G80 in IOMG. Because of that fear I changed to Frozen Dark Grey as it will be more "timeless"...but seeing the IOMG in person I changed again, lol. They offer this colour exclusive for the M3/M4 and it is a damn special car...why not taking it in a special color?
Black/White/Grey...is a damn sea of this color here in Switzerland.
The Blue didn't really take my love so it will be IOMG
Appreciate 1
CityLife197.50