home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics M3 / M4 Photos, Videos, Builds

01-15-2024, 05:35 PM   #1
kkioss
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 330

Questions About My Upcoming G82 Purchase: Model Details and Interior Care

Super excited about deciding to order a brand new G82. I’m ready to put down a deposit right away, but I’ve got a couple of questions first.

1. I heard the dealerships are getting their allocations this month and it’s supposed to be built by March. I’m curious, does this mean it’s an LCI model? The dealership says it’s a MY24, but I’ve seen some posts on forums suggesting that the ones built starting in March will be the first batch of MY25s.
2. I went for the Silverstone interior and I’m wondering how dirt-resistant it is and the best way to clean it?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2024, 05:40 PM   #2
Soylent
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4C

I received my allocation 2 weeks ago for MY24. Dealer just heard back from BMW who said that MY24 builds are done and I will be moved to MY25 LCI which should be available (allocation) sometime this month. Mine was an individual order if that makes a difference.
Appreciate 1
kkioss0.00
      01-15-2024, 05:45 PM   #3
kkioss
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 330

Glad to hear about your situation. So, if it turns out to be an LCI later on, do you think we'll need to reselect the options?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2024, 11:18 PM   #4
Berzerker
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Convertible

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkioss View Post
Super excited about deciding to order a brand new G82. I’m ready to put down a deposit right away, but I’ve got a couple of questions first.

1. I heard the dealerships are getting their allocations this month and it’s supposed to be built by March. I’m curious, does this mean it’s an LCI model? The dealership says it’s a MY24, but I’ve seen some posts on forums suggesting that the ones built starting in March will be the first batch of MY25s.
2. I went for the Silverstone interior and I’m wondering how dirt-resistant it is and the best way to clean it?

Thanks!
If you keep up with regular cleanings Silverstone is not at all hard to keep clean. The leather is also pretty resistant to color transfer from pants and shirts. I don't find it difficult to keep clean at all.

Gyeon Mild cleaner every month or so, after the first clean you can put on Gyeon LeatherShield (ceramic coating) and it'll last you 6 months or so.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2024, 07:54 AM   #5
NicolasB
Not my first rodeo
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW M3

Appreciate 0