BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

05-11-2022, 04:28 PM   #1
AhsanU
i can haz horsepowr ??
Rep
Drives: inconspicuous white van

Posting this just in case anyones interested. My CA was given this M4 by BMW and he asked if I knew anyone that's interested.

I've attached the spec sheet and a few pics. The car is physically there and awaiting anyone that's interested.

Car is located at Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore. My CA's name is James Kuziw. Phone #: 631-647-6985 and email: Jkuziw@habberstadbmw.com

I believe they're asking between 5-10k above sticker, which on a SPY on Yas Marina is a bold ask. I don't think they'll get that but that's just IMO. Of course, you can negotiate if anything. Just remember that the CA doesn't really dictate the price and it's managers that do it. James himself is an upstanding guy that worked with me diligently so don't take the piss out on him when you work with him on an ADM.

I get nothing from this and gain nothing. Just helping my CA out since he took care of me and my G80 order.

Good luck!
Attached Images

Gone but not forgotten: 991.1 GT3, F80 M3 ZCP, E46 M3
Appreciate 1
Besharaf1064.00
      05-11-2022, 04:34 PM   #2
Besharaf
Captain
Rep
Drives: Thin Air

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [10.00]