BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

10-13-2021, 02:48 PM   #67
jimbethesda
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 (F80)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyS View Post
Vehicle deliveries from the Galveston VPC to dealers are looking good for arrival at dealerships today thru Friday.

The entire ship offloading parking lot is now empty and processed cars are queued up in the car carrier loading area. Multiple car carriers have been loading up this afternoon. There are probably some cars still being processed inside the VPC building.
Encouraging news! Fingers crossed
2015 M3 (sold)
2022 G83
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 03:19 PM   #68
jimbethesda
Colonel
United_States
Rep

You can check again to see if your stop sales are still open.

Mine still are

https://bmw-recall-tool.netlify.app
2015 M3 (sold)
2022 G83
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 03:43 PM   #69
iviegatron
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Vehicle deliveries from the Galveston VPC to dealers are looking good for arrival at dealerships today thru Friday.

The entire ship offloading parking lot is now empty and processed cars are queued up in the car carrier loading area. Multiple car carriers have been loading up this afternoon. There are probably some cars still being processed inside the VPC building.
You're getting me all excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbethesda View Post

Mine still are

Does this mean my recall is resolved?
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13404.50
      10-13-2021, 03:51 PM   #70
Alex_Bond
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4C xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviegatron View Post

Looks like it. WEird that it returns the closed issue to you as it doesn't so that for me and many other people.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 03:51 PM   #71
jimbethesda
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Mine still are

I think so! Mine still shows both open
2015 M3 (sold)
2022 G83
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 03:59 PM   #72
iviegatron
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Bond View Post
Quote:

Looks like it. WEird that it returns the closed issue to you as it doesn't so that for me and many other people.
Maybe it's still pending?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Mine still are

Just got off the phone with Genius to confirm and they said there are no more stop sales showing up and it will be getting on a carrier today. Looks like it has been resolved.

Your time will come soon Jim, probably a matter of hours.
Appreciate 2
      10-13-2021, 04:36 PM   #73
jimbethesda
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Bond View Post
Quote:

Maybe it's still pending?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Mine still are

Just got off the phone with Genius to confirm and they said there are no more stop sales showing up and it will be getting on a carrier today. Looks like it has been resolved.

Your time will come soon Jim, probably a matter of hours.
Thanks. I also have the camera issue. Maybe that's why mine are still open.
2015 M3 (sold)
2022 G83
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 04:50 PM   #74
MannyS
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Spouse’s M4CX convertible

Hold is still there for me.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      10-13-2021, 05:28 PM   #75
Oeon
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M3C

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Mine still are

Yes this is exactly what it shows for me and I'm picking up my car from the dealer tomorrow (it just arrived today). Congrats!

Edit: It's slightly different—I've attached a image for reference.
Attached Images

2022 AWD G80 M3 Comp | Week 29 Build | BSM w/ Fiona Red
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 05:44 PM   #76
iviegatron
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Thanks. I also have the camera issue. Maybe that's why mine are still open.
Quote:
Hold is still there for me.
I happen to be one of the use cases where the RAM was fixed and we all came in the same both. I'm sure you guys are just right around the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeon View Post
Yes this is exactly what it shows for me and I'm picking up my car from the dealer tomorrow (it just arrived today). Congrats!

Edit: It's slightly different—I've attached a image for reference.
Thanks and congrats to you too! No word from my dealer yet, they may call me tomorrow.
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13404.50
      10-14-2021, 06:37 AM   #77
iviegatron
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Car made it to the dealership!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 6
Sbm007612.50
Tdubb88188.50
chicagofan0019062.00
Lexura314.50
Limegrntaln13404.50
      10-14-2021, 03:23 PM   #78
MannyS
Lieutenant
Rep

Good news on your vehicle! CA indicates that my wife’s G83 still has an open RAM workorder this afternoon at the VPC. Car carrier is still scheduled for pickup tomorrow. Will see how this goes tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2021, 09:59 PM   #79
iviegatron
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Finally picked up my car today. Didn't get to take good pics. Was in a rush. Dropped the car off for PPF and ceramic coating after I signed the paper work. Estimated time is a week for PPF to be done. Will create another thread once I get the car back.
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
chicagofan0019062.00
MannyS357.00
Genat1.50
Lexura314.50
Limegrntaln13404.50
JDUNITNOW3498.00
      10-15-2021, 12:30 PM   #80
MannyS
Lieutenant
Rep

CA just informed me that the G83 will not ship out of the Galveston VPC today as originally estimated. The RAM resolution has not been installed. Will see what happens next week.
Appreciate 1
      10-15-2021, 08:00 PM   #81
iviegatron
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
CA just informed me that the G83 will not ship out of the Galveston VPC today as originally estimated. The RAM resolution has not been installed. Will see what happens next week.
Did they give any ETA? Are you only waiting on the RAM?
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2021, 08:56 PM   #82
Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
I know everyone, from other threads, here, and my car had a stop sale in California, but it's now completed, in 8 days.

I wanted to thank Alex_Bond for creating the BMW Lookup Tool, its helped my anxiety tremendously. I woke up, yesterday after having a dream, that my car showed completed, and when I woke up, I went straight to the tool to see, and it was in fact showing completed.

I had just gone to bed, like 6 hours, before, and it said OPEN. So, it's still working for some of us, I guess. I called my CA, and said, "Hey, it looks like my STOP SALE has been resolved" he says, "let me look, nope, it's still open." I was a little bummed.

He emailed me like 3 hours later, to tell me it was now completed. So, it would seem like the UK checker is truly in real time. It showed my car was released to the carrier, yesterday, but my "IN TRANSIT" didnt finally update, until, today. Either way, I should have my car Tuesday. 10/19. Thanks again, Alex.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
kayt69569.50
kjx3189.50
Tdubb88188.50
      10-15-2021, 09:11 PM   #83
kayt69
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23' 330e

Garage List
2024 G01 X3M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I know everyone, from other threads, here, and my car had a stop sale in California, but it's now completed, in 8 days.

I wanted to thank Alex_Bond for creating the BMW Lookup Tool, its helped my anxiety tremendously. I woke up, yesterday after having a dream, that my car showed completed, and when I woke up, I went straight to the tool to see, and it was in fact showing completed.

I had just gone to bed, like 6 hours, before, and it said OPEN. So, it's still working for some of us, I guess. I called my CA, and said, "Hey, it looks like my STOP SALE has been resolved" he says, "let me look, nope, it's still open." I was a little bummed.

He emailed me like 3 hours later, to tell me it was now completed. So, it would seem like the UK checker is truly in real time. It showed my car was released to the carrier, yesterday, but my "IN TRANSIT" didnt finally update, until, today. Either way, I should have my car Tuesday. 10/19. Thanks again, Alex.
Congrats bud! I am sure you are going to love your ride!
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13404.50
      10-15-2021, 10:27 PM   #84
MannyS
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Did they give any ETA? Are you only waiting on the RAM?
No ETA. Only waiting on RAM stop to be cleared.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2021, 10:33 PM   #85
kjx
///M ♥ Recycled Dinosaurs
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:

This is great! Very happy for you! Share the pics when you get it.
Limegrntaln13404.50
      10-15-2021, 11:33 PM   #86
jimbethesda
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Yes, I second your praise of Alex_Bond. He's awesome. I love his tool!!!
2015 M3 (sold)
2022 G83
Appreciate 2
Limegrntaln13404.50
Tdubb88188.50
      10-15-2021, 11:58 PM   #87
Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayt69 View Post
Quote:

Congrats bud! I am sure you are going to love your ride!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjx View Post
Quote:

This is great! Very happy for you! Share the pics when you get it.
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks, guys!

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 12:02 AM   #88
iviegatron
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:

Maybe it wasn't a dream afterall. Congrats on having the stop sale resolved and picking up your car on Tuesday!

I would like to know how BMW is prioritizing these stop sales. There are others here that were on the same boat as I was and there stop sales are still pending while mine was completed 2 days ago. Took a total of 5 days for it to complete since it was unloaded from the vessel. I am grateful but at the same time empathetic for those that are still waiting. Their time will come and it will be well worth the wait. I drove my car for 3 miles to drop it off at the detail shop for PPF and won't see it for another week.
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13404.50