BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

10-06-2021, 06:08 AM   #1
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Future M4C

Tracking Sirius Highway

Starting this thread for us Sirius Highway (Kline vessel) shipmates.

Ship left Bremerhaven on 10/2 and so far has been on time (according to Kline's schedule).

Current status: ship left Southampton this morning / today. Next stop, Brunswick around 10/16, then anticipate arrival in Galveston on 10/20.

Who else is on this boat, how long have you been waiting, M3/M4, and any stop sales that you know of yet?
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13020.00
      10-13-2021, 02:33 PM   #2
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

@mahmoodster I started this thread but no one ever responded. Glad to see I'm not alone on the boat lol
Appreciate 1
      10-13-2021, 05:21 PM   #3
kallie
Rep
Drives: M4

I am on the boat as well. RAM stop sale. Went 150 on 9/7 which is the end date for the M4 engine stop issue. But I guess since we are not flagged for that as of now they are using the produced date when it was finished (9/27) as it says in the sticky of this thread. We signed mid July. This wait is nothing compared the Bronco we will never get - signed Oct. 2020 and dont know what year we will get it, so this bmw is going "fast" compared to that.
Appreciate 1
Tdubb88187.00
      10-13-2021, 06:24 PM   #4
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallie View Post
I am on the boat as well. RAM stop sale. Went 150 on 9/7 which is the end date for the M4 engine stop issue. But I guess since we are not flagged for that as of now they are using the produced date when it was finished (9/27) as it says in the sticky of this thread. We signed mid July. This wait is nothing compared the Bronco we will never get - signed Oct. 2020 and dont know what year we will get it, so this bmw is going "fast" compared to that.
Sorry to hear about your bronco, that crazy it's been that long! I got an allocation in June for my M4 but was told I have the engine stop sale issue.

Where's your final vehicle destination? I'm anticipating us seeing a ship update in the next few days as it gets closer to shore.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 07:13 PM   #5
Motorat
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
That's a crazy coincidence, I reserved a Bronco as well, it goes into production in December. I wonder which one i'll see first the M4 or the Bronco.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 07:42 PM   #6
kallie
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdubb88 View Post
Sorry to hear about your bronco, that crazy it's been that long! I got an allocation in June for my M4 but was told I have the engine stop sale issue.

Where's your final vehicle destination? I'm anticipating us seeing a ship update in the next few days as it gets closer to shore.

Thats disappointing to hear. We are in Houston so very close to the port.
Appreciate 1
Tdubb88187.00
      10-13-2021, 07:47 PM   #7
kallie
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorat View Post
That's a crazy coincidence, I reserved a Bronco as well, it goes into production in December. I wonder which one i'll see first the M4 or the Bronco.
For sure the M4 first. Ford has failed every promise since the Bronco launch. You getting a 21 in December? We just got the email to re submit the Information for the 22 but at this rate I doubt we will even get a 22. We did a 2 door so they are coming much out much slower.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 09:10 PM   #8
mahmoodster
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80

Quote:
@mahmoodster I started this thread but no one ever responded. Glad to see I'm not alone on the boat lol
Hahaha awesome. I just subscribed to it. Will update if I hear anything.

I'm sorry about your engine stop issue. I may have asked you already but how did you find out about it, through the dealer? Do you also have the RAM stop sale? That's the one I'm told I have.
Appreciate 1
Tdubb88187.00
      10-13-2021, 09:32 PM   #9
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Thats disappointing to hear. We are in Houston so very close to the port.
Oh nice! Same here actually. Which dealership did you go with? I went with advantage BMW in midtown (only because they got an allocation first). Can't say I've been too impressed so far
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 09:35 PM   #10
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoodster View Post
Quote:

I'm sorry about your engine stop issue. I may have asked you already but how did you find out about it, through the dealer? Do you also have the RAM stop sale? That's the one I'm told I have.
I had an ongoing inquiry with BMW customer relations trying to better understand why my car was stuck in quality check for two months (7/22 to 9/27). After I saw the engine stop sale on here I did the UK recall thing to find out, then I sent my rep a message. Got a call the next day with them confirming that I have it. Dealer told me the day before I didn't have it (huge eye roll). No other stop sales that I'm aware of at this time.
Appreciate 1
      10-13-2021, 10:39 PM   #11
mahmoodster
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I had an ongoing inquiry with BMW customer relations trying to better understand why my car was stuck in quality check for two months (7/22 to 9/27). After I saw the engine stop sale on here I did the UK recall thing to find out, then I sent my rep a message. Got a call the next day with them confirming that I have it. Dealer told me the day before I didn't have it (huge eye roll). No other stop sales that I'm aware of at this time.
Damn that sucks. My dealer told me I don't have it, except the RAM one, and I checked the site and it says the same. The thing is that it all seems as if one really never knows, just afraid it will pop up out of nowhere. Anyway, we'll see how it goes!
Appreciate 1
Tdubb88187.00
      10-13-2021, 10:43 PM   #12
kallie
Rep

Quote:
Oh nice! Same here actually. Which dealership did you go with? I went with advantage BMW in midtown (only because they got an allocation first). Can't say I've been too impressed so far

I am at Advantage too.
Appreciate 1
Tdubb88187.00
      10-13-2021, 10:52 PM   #13
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Damn that sucks. My dealer told me I don't have it, except the RAM one, and I checked the site and it says the same. The thing is that it all seems as if one really never knows, just afraid it will pop up out of nowhere. Anyway, we'll see how it goes!
Exactly. That's why I had to get bmw customer relations involved… no one could ever seem to give me answers. Oh well, I'm too far deep into this mess now to go anywhere lol
Appreciate 1
      10-13-2021, 10:53 PM   #14
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I am at Advantage too.
Hoping your experience has been better than mine.

Godspeed Sirius highway!
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2021, 10:17 AM   #15
Motorat
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorat View Post
For sure the M4 first. Ford has failed every promise since the Bronco launch. You getting a 21 in December? We just got the email to re submit the Information for the 22 but at this rate I doubt we will even get a 22. We did a 2 door so they are coming much out much slower.
2 Door here too. I just got an email with the VIN last week and have heard it's scheduled the last week before the switch to the 22s. I stopped checking over the summer after they kept coming up with more and more delays figuring It won't be out until 22 at the earliest.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2021, 10:22 PM   #16
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Getting close!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      10-16-2021, 08:11 AM   #17
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

And we have docked at our first stop people 🙌
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      10-16-2021, 10:30 PM   #18
mahmoodster
Private
Rep

Quote:
Awesome! Probably a silly question, but do you know if all vehicles get unloaded there or does it make other stops. I'm sure that's my stop since I'm in south Florida, but is it the same for everyone on this boat?
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 11:21 PM   #19
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Awesome! Probably a silly question, but do you know if all vehicles get unloaded there or does it make other stops. I'm sure that's my stop since I'm in south Florida, but is it the same for everyone on this boat?
This boat is stopping in Brunswick then Galveston, so I'd assume yours is getting off in Brunswick.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2021, 11:17 AM   #20
mahmoodster
Private
Rep

Here's my update. Told by dealer it might be at the dealership by the end of the week or next week the latest. RAM repair supposedly going to be done at VPC (hence "work order started" still in grey and "stop sale" still in red).
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Tdubb88187.00
      10-19-2021, 03:51 PM   #21
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Coming in hawt
Attached Images

Appreciate 1