BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

06-10-2021, 03:14 PM   #23
srbs73
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW i4 M50

I took my G21 M340i into the dealer this week and there were several M3 and M4's in the showroom and parked outside.

I already quite liked the new grill, but loved it when I saw it in the flesh. Could well be tempted by the Touring next year.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2021, 03:44 PM   #24
barryc365
Major
Rep
Drives: BMWM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikester19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
Quote:
Interesting, the one I saw at the dealer was low for a car straight out the box. Rear wheel arch gap was half an inch if that. I thought the stance was perfect. The black 'skateboard' around the bottom does tend to make it appear to sit higher off the ground than it actually is, however.
Maybe you saw the unicorn. Go to photo,video, build thread and look at the "Went to see in person." Even the green one in that pic is all jacked up!! It's horrendous. That's what the one I saw compared to
Yes that one does sit high compared to what I saw. Hmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
Quote:
Interesting, the one I saw at the dealer was low for a car straight out the box. Rear wheel arch gap was half an inch if that. I thought the stance was perfect. The black 'skateboard' around the bottom does tend to make it appear to sit higher off the ground than it actually is, however.
Maybe you saw the unicorn. Go to photo,video, build thread and look at the "Went to see in person." Even the green one in that pic is all jacked up!! It's horrendous. That's what the one I saw compared to
Some of them have delivery blocks in the suspension that need to be removed. I saw one guy on here was driving around with them still in due to an oversight at the dealer.

I really don't think the stance is that bad out of the box. Most cars are not slammed from the factory

Needs to come down an inch but we're not talking 3 inches or anything crazy
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Ikester192124.00