BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

02-18-2024, 01:50 PM   #815
Prosper123
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 g80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adcampo View Post
Well I’ve done:
MAD non resonated mid pipe - awesome
Dahler exhaust valve controller - not a huge fan. A bit too loud for my tastes.
Ind painted front and gloss black rear reflectors
Code anti dazzle and CS steering
Spacers and mudflats
Some BimmerCode stuff

Still debating adding a carbon front lip and swapping to a CS style carbon grill.
I bought the PSI midpipe with the Keis crossover and Dahler valve controller, I was hoping when my wife was driving she could close valves for quite daily, hmmmm it is soppose to sound more like M3 then sedan tho?
I also bought the csl front strut brace to stiffen her up. I like the OEM front grill so I’m leaving it and mine is Black.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2024, 01:51 PM   #816
Prosper123
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosper123 View Post
I bought the PSI midpipe with the Keis crossover and Dahler valve controller, I was hoping when my wife was driving she could close valves for quite daily, hmmmm it is soppose to sound more like M3 then sedan tho?
I also bought the csl front strut brace to stiffen her up. I like the OEM front grill so I’m leaving it and mine is Black.
What is CS steering ?
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2024, 01:52 PM   #817
Prosper123
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Shizzzz lol the wheel 🛞 lol that’s a nice upgrade I’m sure
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2024, 05:19 PM   #818
jbirb305
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 mazdaspeed 3, mazda cx-30

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowredlev View Post
My car arrived from the port today, I think it was the Advance eye care pro that took so long to install but finally grabbing it this Saturday, and it looks I got michelins! though im selling the wheels and tires if anyone is interested

Attachment 3366148

Attachment 3366149

Attachment 3366150
Was the advanced car eye pro worth it? Im debating that over an afternarket dash cam. The port install with flush hidden wiring seems like a plus. Also how much did it cost you to add that?
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2024, 11:17 PM   #819
shadowredlev
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 6MT Chalk/Fiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbirb305 View Post
Was the advanced car eye pro worth it? Im debating that over an afternarket dash cam. The port install with flush hidden wiring seems like a plus. Also how much did it cost you to add that?
I don't remember off the top of my head the exact price, but as a port installed option it was around 799

the wiring is hidden but its tucked in poorly, when I drive there was lots of tapping and rattling noises coming from the headliner, I had to pull paneling off to put some foaming around the wiring so it would not tap

though I really like the look and feel and footage of the system, its really nice and high quality and the app is amazing!

for the price and peace of mind I would say its worth it, though bare in mind, this added an entire month at the port for install

Hope that info helps
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2024, 11:22 PM   #820
jbirb305
Private
Rep

Quote:
I don't remember off the top of my head the exact price, but as a port installed option it was around 799

the wiring is hidden but its tucked in poorly, when I drive there was lots of tapping and rattling noises coming from the headliner, I had to pull paneling off to put some foaming around the wiring so it would not tap

though I really like the look and feel and footage of the system, its really nice and high quality and the app is amazing!

for the price and peace of mind I would say its worth it, though bare in mind, this added an entire month at the port for install

Hope that info helps
oh wow. thanks for that info, it does sound like a convenient add on but if it adds a month i might hold off and have it installed at a dealer
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2024, 12:34 AM   #821
shadowredlev
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
oh wow. thanks for that info, it does sound like a convenient add on but if it adds a month i might hold off and have it installed at a dealer
The benefit of getting it installed at the port is it gets the full 4 year 50k mile warranty instead of the 1year if the dealer installs it
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2024, 02:26 AM   #822
dzblam
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW M3CX

Garage List
2024 BMW M3 Competi ...  [0.00]
2024   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adcampo View Post
Hey to my fellow week 45 guys. Hope everyone is enjoying their new M cars. I’m at about 1600 miles with a 12/23/23 delivery date. Loving the car. Some quirks with Idrive 8, but overall very happy with the car.

I had port installed HAS done at the NJ port. I just discovered today they set the front to the lowest setting. Everything I had read said the port would set it at 5-10mm drop instead of the full 20mm. Anyone else with the port installed HAS have a similare experience?
had the same experience. My delivery date was 1/17/24 and I've currently got about 2000 miles. I had the port installed HAS and they lowered both the front and back to the lowest setting. Definitely not low enough in the front for me, will most likely order some AST or KW HAS springs soon.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      02-23-2024, 02:28 PM   #823
jbirb305
Private
Rep

Quote:
The benefit of getting it installed at the port is it gets the full 4 year 50k mile warranty instead of the 1year if the dealer installs it
good catch. i ended up getting it added as a port installed option. it also is cheaper as a port install 730$ they quoted me. I heard at a dealer it can be over 1K. If it adds a few weeks to delivery i dont mind. i really want a reliable and flush install dash cam for peace of mind. are you happy with it?
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2024, 08:04 PM   #824
shadowredlev
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
good catch. i ended up getting it added as a port installed option. it also is cheaper as a port install 730$ they quoted me. I heard at a dealer it can be over 1K. If it adds a few weeks to delivery i dont mind. i really want a reliable and flush install dash cam for peace of mind. are you happy with it?
Once you set up the app and get it working properly it’s really nice! No complaints on usage and the video quality is incredible
Appreciate 0