Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 xDrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M3 Competi ...  [8.57]
  [0.00]
'22 Tanzanite Blue G80 M3C xDrive

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you my Tanzanite Blue II G80. I just wanted to show the community its current state. It's not an insane build, but I'm super stoked on it. I got the car in September and have loved it since. It's taken a bit to get used to since I came from a RS5 Sportback. I plan on driving the car this winter as there has been a little snow here in Chicago. If your not interested that's OK. As of yesterday I now have my BMC Drop-ins installed. Before I had a custom K&N setup, provided good noise, but I wanted to go with a more performance route. Yes, they are only drop ins but I figured I'd give them a shot as I've never had them before. In a way the car is in its V1 state, I'll provide what mods I have done to it below. Thank you for looking!

Full Suntek PPF
AutoTecknik 1x1 CF Antenna Cover
CF M4 Style Spoiler
CF M Performance Style Splitter
20' Vossen HF-5 Wheels
BMC Drop-In Filters
Resonator Delete
Attached Images

Appreciate 11
yousefnjr6115.00
DimM3302.00
travisgsf117.00
GGG333603.50
KANdaddy2421.00
ando1954.50
chicagofan0018923.00
luckylingy3205.00
cfm56d7b5853.50
      01-20-2022, 12:11 PM   #2
travisgsf
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 22 M3 Comp

Looks great! Love the wheels!
Appreciate 1
csayad415.00
      01-20-2022, 01:07 PM   #3
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Looks awesome!
      01-20-2022, 01:23 PM   #4
2022M4COMP
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 COMP

Derpy eyed
Appreciate 1
csayad415.00
      01-20-2022, 01:57 PM   #5
csayad
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Looks awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisgsf View Post
Looks great! Love the wheels!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Looks awesome!
Thank you so much!!
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2022, 10:21 PM   #6
OF Hero
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csayad View Post
Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you my Tanzanite Blue II G80. I just wanted to show the community its current state. It's not an insane build, but I'm super stoked on it. I got the car in September and have loved it since. It's taken a bit to get used to since I came from a RS5 Sportback. I plan on driving the car this winter as there has been a little snow here in Chicago. If your not interested that's OK. As of yesterday I now have my BMC Drop-ins installed. Before I had a custom K&N setup, provided good noise, but I wanted to go with a more performance route. Yes, they are only drop ins but I figured I'd give them a shot as I've never had them before. In a way the car is in its V1 state, I'll provide what mods I have done to it below. Thank you for looking!

Full Suntek PPF
CF M4 Style Spoiler
20' Vossen HF-5 Wheels
BMC Drop-In Filters
Resonator Delete
How does it compare to the RS5 and what did you mean it's taken a bit to get used to?
      01-23-2022, 12:16 PM   #7
cfm56d7b
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i Gran Coupe & 2015 X5

Amazing build. Congrats!
Appreciate 1
csayad415.00
      01-23-2022, 01:01 PM   #8
Marshall@ViscontiTuning
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 Huracan / 2022 M3 xDrive

Quote:

Full Suntek PPF
CF M4 Style Spoiler
20' Vossen HF-5 Wheels
BMC Drop-In Filters
Resonator Delete
Looks fantastic!

Be sure to join our Facebook group! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2066268573468221
Appreciate 1
csayad415.00
      01-23-2022, 04:34 PM   #9
csayad
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OF Hero View Post
Quote:

Full Suntek PPF
CF M4 Style Spoiler
20' Vossen HF-5 Wheels
BMC Drop-In Filters
Resonator Delete
How does it compare to the RS5 and what did you mean it's taken a bit to get used to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OF Hero View Post
Quote:

Full Suntek PPF
CF M4 Style Spoiler
20' Vossen HF-5 Wheels
BMC Drop-In Filters
Resonator Delete
The infotainment and the performance is incredible however the rs5 I will always have respect for bcuz it's almost a grand tourer
Appreciate 0