G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics M3 / M4 Photos, Videos, Builds

01-19-2022, 11:17 AM   #23
HorsePower
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '22 G80 6-speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46zhpbmw View Post
Yeah you are right! CB is more blue than Jerez but same base formula imo lol. Blue/Black mix Times def change and the colours are way more dynamic now! Thank you, since im here canada, the e46 is sleeping so its getting hard to wait for the g80 and wait for the other cars to come out of hibernation!
My e46 was a 12 month car! And only once did I need to leave it in a parking lot (that I was lucky to fishtail my way into that day) and come get it when everything melted. Taught me a lesson about switching back to summer tires too early in the spring though...
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2022, 05:42 PM   #24
MavRick
Captain
Rep
Drives: My Wife's M

im not a fan of the black strip across the bottom of the cars....so any color that lessens it, im a fan of. that being said...the BSM isnt a really 'black enough' for me. especially in sunlight. my AMG is Obsidian Black and i wish the M4 was closer to that color. its just not a deep enough shade for me. and...it barely hides that black strip that i spoke about, previously.

that being said...this bitch DOES look good when its cleaned and coated.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
barryc3651947.00
'Cane8346.50
      01-20-2022, 02:25 PM   #25
e46zhpbmw
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E36, 46, 90, F80 m3 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavRick View Post
im not a fan of the black strip across the bottom of the cars....so any color that lessens it, im a fan of. that being said...the BSM isnt a really 'black enough' for me. especially in sunlight. my AMG is Obsidian Black and i wish the M4 was closer to that color. its just not a deep enough shade for me. and...it barely hides that black strip that i spoke about, previously.

that being said...this bitch DOES look good when its cleaned and coated.
Man that looks sooooo good! lol def a hard colour to keep clean. The black strip would be remedied with the exterior carbon i assume? or are you talking about another black strip???
Appreciate 0