BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions

04-13-2024, 04:14 AM   #1
G82m422
Rep
Drives: M4 g82 competition

Buyers beware of bimmerplug

I need to vent..and to make this community aware of the scam artists bimmerplug is as a company.

So I ordered 2 items. Rear diffuser with side extensions and oem style side splitters…yes I know they are Chinese manufactured…

Their website says 1-3 weeks production then another 1-2 week’s delivery..cool!!!

By week 2 I hadn’t received any emails,texts or any correspondence from bimmerplug even letting me know my order was received or anything about delivery dates/timeframe…after two weeks!!

By week three I asked bimmerplug for a refund because I felt uncomfortable with the fact that they had my money and never bothered to reach out to me especially after I spent $2000 ordering from thier company….

I could go on and on. But bottom line is. Don’t order from them!!! PLEASE LEARN FROM ME!!

it’s two months later and I have yet to recieve the diffuser and rear extensions. I did however receive side splitter extensions. Not the oem extensions I ordered. I reached out to them and requested to return due to an incorrect item being received…10 days later no reply!

Beware are be careful!! AVOUD BIMMERPLUG AT ALL COSTS!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 07:22 AM   #2
M4Lou
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21'-x3m40i 23'-m4c 24'-x3mc

Idk if amex can help w/ this. I use them for as many purchases as possible. In general - they will help you contest charges as well as anyone.

Just MHO.
Appreciate 1
shawnhayes1834.00
      04-13-2024, 03:17 PM   #3
NoahG
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

I had a similar experience with this company. I ordered new emblems, but they sent me $250 worth of stickers instead. I contacted them multiple times to initiate a return, but I never received a response. Since I wasn't able to resolve it directly, I filed a dispute with my bank. The bank advised me to return the stickers and provide a tracking number. Finally, the company contacted me, but they claimed they hadn't received the return. Fortunately, the bank reviewed the tracking information and sided with me in the dispute, likely due to the bank's awareness of the company's past. I received a refund a week later.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2024, 04:01 PM   #4
KevinC
your average JAMF
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
This “company” is probably some flat brim vape bro operating out of his parents’ basement. I’ve read many similar complaints. Why even patronize a questionable vendor when we have so many who are well-established and have already earned our trust?
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2024, 08:45 AM   #5
GabesSlowM4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: IOMG M4/Mustang GT S550

Yikes, been hearing similar things on Facebook groups as well regarding bimmerplug. As someone who runs their own website www.car-cultured.com this is why I don't use Chinese products. Yes the the returns are a lot higher but the wait for shipping is not worth it. Basically on our end once someone orders an item all we do is fill the customers information on the Chinese website and hope it ships correctly to the customer. If you've ever bought anything off temu then you know it's like a 60% chance the product is actually good. In the beginning I had so many issues with this that I decided to just use name brands here state side from local manufacturers. It won't make me rich by any means but at least I pocket some extra cash with assurance that the customer is getting the product quickly and reliably.

Also feel free to delete this post or remove it if it sounds spammy! Shameless self promotion here!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2024, 01:45 AM   #6
G82m422
Rep
Drives: M4 g82 competition

This “company” is probably some flat brim vape bro operating out of his parents’ basement. I’ve read many similar complaints. Why even patronize a questionable vendor when we have so many who are well-established and have already earned our trust?

— it’s more for potential buyer beware. Not to patronize. This is a community of enthusiasts in my opinion so I thought I’d share an issue that I had and currently have which has been very costly and aggravating to me.
Appreciate 0