BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

04-23-2021, 02:03 PM   #1
Mperor
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 911S, G80 M3

BG & brake caliper color combo question/opinion

Folks,
There are many topics here talked about BG and interior color combo but not much on the brake caliper color

I am planning on getting the BG with KO combo but not sure on the caliper color? I don't plan to get the ceramic brakes, don't plan to track.

I am thinking leaving it as default blue to match with the laser headlight and I think BG and blue would work (then should I just get the YMB interior to complete the look?)

Or get the black calipers to complete the black wheels and complete the black shadow lines?

I feel that Red is out of place...

Your thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2021, 02:07 PM   #2
KnightedBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3C

With KO:
1. Black
2. Blue
      04-23-2021, 02:19 PM   #3
Pantagathus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3 BGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mperor View Post
Folks,
There are many topics here talked about BG and interior color combo but not much on the brake caliper color

I am planning on getting the BG with KO combo but not sure on the caliper color? I don't plan to get the ceramic brakes, don't plan to track.

I am thinking leaving it as default blue to match with the laser headlight and I think BG and blue would work (then should I just get the YMB interior to complete the look?)

Or get the black calipers to complete the black wheels and complete the black shadow lines?

I feel that Red is out of place...

Your thoughts?
I have blue with BGM and like the combination.
Agree red with the orange interior would look odd
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2021, 04:00 PM   #4
SamG80
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3

Mine is BG with Yas Carbon bucket seats. I ordered black calipers but will be getting them powder coated the same color as the yellow stripe on the yas seats!
m3less130.00
      04-24-2021, 09:51 AM   #5
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

I saw a BG M4 with black wheels and black calipers yesterday and the calipers certainly get lost in there (not eye catching) but if you do focus on them they look great. This car also had black interior, which while a plain color, looked really nice due to the seat perforations and Alcantara strip on the seat shoulders.

I like kyalami but I couldn't live with it day in and day out. Too bright. For BG plus kyalami I think I would do black calipers but not with black wheels.
Appreciate 0