BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

04-03-2023, 11:05 PM   #23
Gottagofast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4 Comp X-Drive

I ended up going with what the dealership offered. They asked for 9 grand for full PPF and Ceramic, I talked them down to 8K. The PPF is guaranteed for the life of the car under my ownership and the Ceramic has a 5 year warranty. it's the Expo stuff so it should be fine. The car is gonna sit at the dealership after getting shipped and I didn't want to wait another week after taking delivery so I asked them to do it while the car was sitting there.

Probably wasted money on the ceramic but it is what it is.

Even they said they are gonna remove the bumpers for a clean finish. They also wanted $800 for tint on all windows which I declined. I don't even know if that's a decent price.

I feel lucky I put an order for this car 15 months ago because since then, for the exact same car, I'd have to pay $600 per month extra for financing. APR is a cold bastard.

Last edited by Gottagofast; 04-03-2023 at 11:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2023, 02:04 PM   #24
BmwFanBoy94
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottagofast View Post
I ended up going with what the dealership offered. They asked for 9 grand for full PPF and Ceramic, I talked them down to 8K. The PPF is guaranteed for the life of the car under my ownership and the Ceramic has a 5 year warranty. it's the Expo stuff so it should be fine. The car is gonna sit at the dealership after getting shipped and I didn't want to wait another week after taking delivery so I asked them to do it while the car was sitting there.

Probably wasted money on the ceramic but it is what it is.

Even they said they are gonna remove the bumpers for a clean finish. They also wanted $800 for tint on all windows which I declined. I don't even know if that's a decent price.

I feel lucky I put an order for this car 15 months ago because since then, for the exact same car, I'd have to pay $600 per month extra for financing. APR is a cold bastard.
It seems like their costs are a lil steep and yes, you shouldn’t have got the ceramic imo, should’ve just asked for the top end film and saved your buck. Tint cost also quite high, in the U.K I can get all windows done for just over half that. Tints are quite cheaper here though.
Appreciate 0