02-03-2022, 11:29 AM   #45
Tall Tom Cruise
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbanga View Post
Don't buy them then? You kids don't have to come in here & be weirdos. Keep scrolling next time instead of giving your opinion nobody asked for.

I see things I wouldn't get on my car all the time & have the self-control to not say anything. Trust me, it's not hard at all. You'll be fine 👍🏼.
It's literally a public forum on the internet... If something is posted the expectation is for a wide range of opinions to be shared.

Learn to have thicker skin dude. Some people voiced negative opinions about them and now you're all sour. If I post my spec and people say they don't like this or that, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

And I won't be buying them -- same as the other 99% of owners who don't want these tails. I prefer the classier OEM+ look and don't want the rear of my G80 to look like a BRZ with upgraded taillights from Japan.
Appreciate 2
BIGW0RM3156.00
playswcars3633.50
      02-03-2022, 11:31 AM   #46
rgrovr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3

Quote:
Don't buy them then? You kids don't have to come in here & be weirdos. Keep scrolling next time instead of giving your opinion nobody asked for.

I see things I wouldn't get on my car all the time & have the self-control to not say anything. Trust me, it's not hard at all. You'll be fine 👍🏼.
Agree. For some of the ugly-@#$ wheels and other questionable cosmetic add-ons I see people put on their cars - I find it funny that putting on a part that everyone drooled for when it came out in the GTS has such feedback.

Wait till I put my Hello Kitty decals on my G80 - you'll have something to complain about then.
Appreciate 2
      02-03-2022, 11:42 AM   #47
kbanga
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C | G80 M3C | E24 635CSi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tom Cruise View Post
Quote:

It's literally a public forum on the internet... If something is posted the expectation is for a wide range of opinions to be shared.

Learn to have thicker skin dude. Some people voiced negative opinions about them and now you're all sour. If I post my spec and people say they don't like this or that, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

And I won't be buying them -- same as the other 99% of owners who don't want these tails. I prefer the classier OEM+ look and don't want the rear of my G80 to look like a BRZ with upgraded taillights from Japan.
Lol nice gaslighting. I'll be sure to follow your car and tell you what I don't like about it every time you post it.
      02-03-2022, 12:24 PM   #48
BIGW0RM
You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Lol nice gaslighting. I'll be sure to follow your car and tell you what I don't like about it every time you post it.
Grow up.

This wasn't a members build journal. This was a member/moderator? post showing some new tail light design. Some like it, some dont. WHO CARES. Why do you care what we think. You don't see the guys not liking it harassing you over liking do you? My god.
      02-03-2022, 04:07 PM   #49
KevinGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Past 2015 M4, Current 2013 M3

If anyone ever finds the European-style rear lights for the G82 available, with the orange LED amber thin turn signal, please let me know. I'd pay a mint for those. They may even wind up in a junk yard in a totaled G8X.

I so envy the European G82 taillights. **sigh**

But quite honestly, these GTS ones ain't bad either...I'd consider them if I could see them in action from different angles. I'll wait for more videos. And I've yet to see them on a G82, the links someone posted earlier didn't work for me.
Appreciate 0