03-25-2021, 06:51 PM   #23
cpippolo
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghozthunter View Post
What kind of deals are yall in Austin getting? Here in Houston they don't want to deal so far. Maybe worth a drive up there.
Try Momentum BMW on the SW Frwy. They gave me a discount...maybe around 3%. They didn't have any allocations available when I made the deal last Friday but got some additional allocations this week and put in my order today.

But two other dealers I reached out to said MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2021, 08:30 PM   #24
Llctaz
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakahakalaka View Post
Picked her up this morning at 9AM! 3 other drivers were grabbing theirs as well (2 Brooklyn Grey, 1 IOMG).
That's my BG in the background. 😉
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2021, 10:12 PM   #25
Ghozthunter
Eleet Tech
United_States
Rep
Drives: a bimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpippolo View Post
Try Momentum BMW on the SW Frwy. They gave me a discount...maybe around 3%. They didn't have any allocations available when I made the deal last Friday but got some additional allocations this week and put in my order today.

But two other dealers I reached out to said MSRP.
Congrats man, ill reach out to them. Who was your sales person? maybe they can give you some $ for the recommendation lol
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2021, 11:10 AM   #26
cpippolo
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghozthunter View Post
Congrats man, ill reach out to them. Who was your sales person? maybe they can give you some $ for the recommendation lol
Mohamed "Sirgo" Sirgany. And not looking to benefit from this, just happy if I can help another forum member out.

FYI. I came in through the Costco auto program, but I heard from another dealer than the M3C is not eligible, and they never showed me a "Costco price," so assuming this deal had nothing to do with Costco. We were at a discount of a little over $1500, but then they insisted I pay $700 or so for their BS theft deterrence (VIN etching?) and some kind of warranty for damage to wheels, fabrics, etc. I don't remember all of the details. I recall this from other Sonic dealerships and always refuse to pay that, so they finally agreed to throw it in for free. So the ending discount was about $2300.

I also didn't know when they would get their next allocation, but they put the order in yesterday so I should be good to go. Not sure how many available allocations they might have, if any, but they were right in telling me they would get more allocations the following week. I was a little concerned they were being optimistic, but turns out they were shooting straight on that.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2021, 01:51 AM   #27
rkjM3c
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3c G80

I ordered mine m3c from Grapevine in mid March and it looks like it will be mid May delivery. Only discount I was able to get was $1k off...but will try to get tint thrown in. Seems like MSRP is a pretty good deal based on what other states are seeing.
Appreciate 0