BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

01-20-2022, 07:58 PM   #1
yabo2c
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 m4 competition (soon)

Any current options that are not available?

I'm looking at placing an order on a M4 Comp that is at status 112 with a February production estimate.

The dealer hasn't said anything about options not being available nor does BMW USA site as of right now.

Does anyone know if there is any current options that aren't available?

Also my dealer said the car would be finished and delivered some time in March. Is that even feasible?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2022, 08:08 PM   #2
ATX_M3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Current, G80 Comp - IOMG, Form

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabo2c View Post
I'm looking at placing an order on a M4 Comp that is at status 112 with a February production estimate.

The dealer hasn't said anything about options not being available nor does BMW USA site as of right now.

Also my dealer said the car would be finished and delivered some time in March. Is that even feasible?

Thanks!
My car was built in mid-November and they are saying I might have it by April so I think a March delivery for a new order is optimistic. But, there are some crazy things going on these days so ya never know…
Appreciate 1
yabo2c192.50
      01-20-2022, 08:46 PM   #3
vj123
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3c - sold

As of now, there isnt any restriction for US market. But based on your options, your build week might be pushed to a later week. People are reporting random restrictions and i am not sure how true it is.

Assuming it will enter production as planned, theres hardly a chance that you might see the vehicle here in March. People are are taking delivery anywhere between 2 - 4 months after the vehicle is produced. Many people are facing unique issues and you might have to deal with a case by case scenario. There might be a slight chance if the build happens by early February and the vehicle is delivered by late March.
Appreciate 1
yabo2c192.50
      01-21-2022, 07:07 PM   #4
BLVCKBURN
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '24 - G82 - M4x Comp

Right now for the U.S. Market we are seeing the loss of the touch iDrive Controller and issues with / the removal of Enhanced Bluetooth with that possibly being addressed and a software update.

There are changes and additions made during production people think they are safe when they receive a certain build week but its not guaranteed.
Appreciate 1
yabo2c192.50
      01-21-2022, 07:27 PM   #5
madpistol
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M440i GC

I just placed an order today, and while I was looking at the build options/pricing, I noticed that Parking Assistance Package is now available. It was not available when I did my original build, so I was able to add that on.

I'm going to continue to check the BMW website until my build starts.
Appreciate 1
yabo2c192.50
      01-21-2022, 07:57 PM   #6
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
My M4 Comp AWD has been in QC since 11/11, 72 days, and I have no idea when it’ll show up (and BMW USA/BMW NA has not been at all helpful), but it seems like the cars being built now are pretty much sailing through production. So if your car does get built in February, April can be realistic.

As far as options, seems like all options are on the table (for US) these days, but certain things have caused delays in the past.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2022, 09:05 AM   #7
Spiewakov
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 22' M3 FDG & 22 X3M BG

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabo2c View Post

Thanks!
I got quoted the same thing from a dealership in NJ. I am still in status 112 though. What Dealership did you find an allocation with?
Appreciate 0