BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
Technical Sections Coding, Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics

02-27-2024, 08:57 PM   #1
RACE M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 02 S2k, 04 Rx8, 22 M3P, 23 m3

DIY CS coding

Does anyone have a list of what needs changing? All threads seem to be advertisements.

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2024, 07:24 AM   #2
Nembus
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Manual

Yeah i’m looking for this as well, I see the ECU in BinmerUtility but don’t know any of the parameters and what to set them to
Appreciate 0
      Today, 11:21 AM   #3
Hyura
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4 Competition xDrive

Garage List
By CS coding are you referring to the transmission , steering and traction control?

I’ve attempted the coding on my G82 M4 xDrive and it seems to work although I can’t really tell too much of a difference. At least it didn’t break anything.

I used Esys and changed the vehicle chassis code to that of a M3 CS(63AY) since I’m xDrive. I believe if you are RWD, you would use that chassis code for M4 CSL(63AZ).

After changing that in vehicle order and recalculating floating point, you will go back you the ECUs and code the EGS7 ecu for transmission flash, EPS4 for steering and DSC for traction.

That should be it, and if you are using a utility like BimmerUtility, I would highly recommend you do a backup so you can restore if something goes wrong.

If you don’t see some of the ECUs, if mean you need to get a new version of pzdata.
Appreciate 0