BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

01-25-2022, 02:00 PM   #23
heavyD^2
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3M Competition

I find these quotes telling. After driving all those cars, he's still thinking about the M4 weeks and months later as it put that positive of an impression on him. I fully admit that I'm just a regular joe that hasn't driven on a track in years and that's why a car like this appeals to me so much as it's a do-everything car. In most of Canada we just aren't afforded the weather to enjoy RWD vehicles year-round and I feel life is too short to drive a winter beater for 5-6 months a year. I want to drive a car I enjoy everyday. It's why I got the X3MC because I felt my M2 was a bit of a challenge in poor Canadian winter conditions even with winter tires. Now BMW finally offers something a Canadian with a love for cars has always wanted and needed.

Quote:
A strange thing happened in the weeks and months after we gave back the PCOTY contestants—I thought about the M4 a lot. I thought about just how easily an all-wheel drive M3 and M4 would blend into my life. The car just has so much to offer; luxurious refinement; easy speed; and real track performance. I wondered what it would be like shod with winter tires, on snow-covered roads up north, or in empty parking lots before the plows showed up.

The car just has so much to offer. For under $100,000, nothing offers quite the same combination of luxury, speed, all-weather security, and real track ability. My love for Cadillac's Blackwing siblings knows no bounds, but even I have to concede that they can't match the M3 and M4 xDrive's breadth of abilities.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50