Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5 M50I

Garage List
2019 BMW X6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bforbrian View Post
Saw this IOMG M3 in Williamsburg and had to take a picture of it with my G05 X5 :-)

Perfect two car garage combo.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2021, 01:45 AM   #178
Kevin_The_Clean1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3 MC

bforbrian - I like that front license plate bumper cover protector thing you have there.
2017 F87 M2 - Sold & missed
2020 F97 X3 M Competition - Finally arrived ///
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2021, 11:47 AM   #179
NinjaBum
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Java Green F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarium View Post
So glad the 826 black wheels are back in stock with the 2022 AWD orders, they look much better than the bicolor ones with the IOMG
Hard disagree right there.
Appreciate 5
JTO245276.00
VIERsr2623.00
EvenKeel418.00
ATX_M3185.50
      07-01-2021, 07:58 PM   #180
Vader_G80
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 ///M3 Competition X IOMG

Looking through all of these pictures is making me even more impatient for my m3 comp xdrive to get here. Im dying to see this color in person.
Appreciate 1
      07-04-2021, 09:05 PM   #181
BadBoostedBMWM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e36m,F80,G80;TRX; 992 TTS; F95

My car… but I didn't take the picture.
Attached Images

JMU_BMW152.50
02M3ForMe4261.50
SDRX204.00
      07-09-2021, 11:48 PM   #182
LimeRock
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Two burning questions…should I keep shadow-line lights? And switch from blue calipers to red? Seems like that’s the most popular choice here. I was afraid I’d look like a Christmas decoration…

Edit: I opted for black wheels
Appreciate 2
      07-10-2021, 02:29 AM   #183
Krypt-Nick
United_States
Rep
Drives: IOMG AWD G80 On Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeRock View Post
Two burning questions…should I keep shadow-line lights? And switch from blue calipers to red? Seems like that's the most popular choice here. I was afraid I'd look like a Christmas decoration…

I'd love to see the shadow line lights vs the non with IOMG. I don't think anyone has taken high resolution side by sides yet.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2021, 10:55 AM   #184
Multimodal
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 50i, 2018 911 T

I think IOMG looks great with the normal lights and base trim (or extended shadowline delete on the Competition) and silver 825M wheels. If you’re going to go for the dark look, get the shadowline lights, extended shadowline trim and carbon exterior pack.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
SDRX204.00
      07-10-2021, 11:35 AM   #185
_E90S65_
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

Quote:
Two burning questions…should I keep shadow-line lights? And switch from blue calipers to red? Seems like that’s the most popular choice here. I was afraid I’d look like a Christmas decoration…

I've been thinking the same thing — red calipers on IOMG does feel a little Yuletide. I'm leaning towards IOMG myself, and I'd probably do blue ones.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2021, 12:14 PM   #186
Multimodal
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 50i, 2018 911 T

Blue could clash with IOMG, but it will match the blue plastic piece in the laserlights if you get those. My wife originally had the same concern about Christmas color scheme but after looking at some photos we got over it.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2021, 08:28 PM   #187
LimeRock
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Maboomba View Post
Blue could clash with IOMG, but it will match the blue plastic piece in the laserlights if you get those. My wife originally had the same concern about Christmas color scheme but after looking at some photos we got over it.
That's what I was thinking — matching the laser lights…

Jury is still out on the m-shadow line lights with IOMG. Leaning towards keeping them spec'ed

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2021, 10:58 AM   #188
AndroidRobot
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by _E90S65_ View Post
Quote:
Two burning questions…should I keep shadow-line lights? And switch from blue calipers to red? Seems like that's the most popular choice here. I was afraid I'd look like a Christmas decoration…

I've been thinking the same thing — red calipers on IOMG does feel a little Yuletide. I'm leaning towards IOMG myself, and I'd probably do blue ones.
My IOMG G80 is coming with red calipers and Shadowline lights, ext carbon on 826M bicolor wheels. It finished production and should be dispatched here in the new few days.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2021, 11:42 AM   #189
LimeRock
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Quote:

My IOMG G80 is coming with red calipers and Shadowline lights, ext carbon on 826M bicolor wheels. It finished production and should be dispatched here in the new few days.
Nice! I really do think the shadow-line lights pair well with the IOMG and other black trim on the car…but I just haven't been able to compare in person and it's giving me heartburn.

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2021, 11:47 AM   #190
AndroidRobot
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice! I really do think the shadow-line lights pair well with the IOMG and other black trim on the car…but I just haven't been able to compare in person and it's giving me heartburn.
I also have the KO interior with CF buckets so it'll give you the full picture. Needless to say, I'm eagerly awaiting my car.
Appreciate 2
LimeRock672.00
      07-11-2021, 12:04 PM   #191
Krypt-Nick
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Got to see two IOMG G8x cars at a local German car show this weekend. Both owners had optioned non-shadow line lights. Honestly after seeing these two cars in person I think I'm going to remove the shadow line lights on my order. I know I haven't gotten to see them in the flesh but honestly the regular lights looked really good already. Also I shared the same concern with one of the owners about the smoked headlights potentially reducing the luminous output.

For calipers, I got to see both red and blue caliper options paired with IOMG... I think the blue actually pairs really well. I probably am going to switch out my black calipers for the blue ones after getting a chance to see them (Honestly was taking a safe route with the black). Red still looked very good too, but as dumb as it sounds I didn't want to celebrate Christmas all year round.
Appreciate 1
maelfyn156.50
      07-11-2021, 12:08 PM   #192
AndroidRobot
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypt-Nick View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Got to see two IOMG G8x cars at a local German car show this weekend. Both owners had optioned non-shadow line lights. Honestly after seeing these two cars in person I think I'm going to remove the shadow line lights on my order. I know I haven't gotten to see them in the flesh but honestly the regular lights looked really good already. Also I shared the same concern with one of the owners about the smoked headlights potentially reducing the luminous output.

For calipers, I got to see both red and blue caliper options paired with IOMG... I think the blue actually pairs really well. I probably am going to switch out my black calipers for the blue ones after getting a chance to see them (Honestly was taking a safe route with the black). Red still looked very good too, but as dumb as it sounds I didn't want to celebrate Christmas all year round.
with the darker accents around the car and taillights already being darker I think shadowline lights are absolutely needed. I almost went Fionna red but I'm not a fan of red interiors. Red/green have the best contrast overall which is why I went with them vs blue/black.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2021, 04:55 PM   #193
LimeRock
Lieutenant
Rep

I might regret it, but I removed the shadowline lights from my build. Saw this photo with the standard lights, and they looked plenty dark for me. If I had chosen white / grey / silver / black, I would surely spec them. I just don't want it to look contrived with IOMG.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      07-13-2021, 06:32 PM   #194
JTO24
never could compete with Lloyd Braun
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
I might regret it, but I removed the shadowline lights from my build. Saw this photo with the standard lights, and they looked plenty dark for me. If I had chosen white / grey / silver / black, I would surely spec them. I just don't want it to look contrived with IOMG.
You'll be fine.. I thought nothing of it when I saw IOMG in person. It was only later on looking at the pictures I took did I notice they were the non-shadowline lights. I added KO buckets to my build so I removed a few other options to not have my build price balloon too much and the shadowline lights were one option I removed.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2021, 06:54 PM   #195
LuckyBrand
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15, G05 X5, G80 M3 6sp

Quote:

Hey buddy are you the one ordering the AWD car? Pretty sure I talked with you at Gilmores then.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2021, 08:49 PM   #196
Krypt-Nick
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBrand View Post
Quote:

Hey buddy are you the one ordering the AWD car? Pretty sure I talked with you at Gilmores then.
Oh hey! Yeah we met at the Gilmore event. Glad to catch you on the forums!
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2021, 09:13 AM   #197
LuckyBrand
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15, G05 X5, G80 M3 6sp

Quote:
Oh hey! Yeah we met at the Gilmore event. Glad to catch you on the forums!
Awesome! Keep us updated on the AWD variant you ordered. Would love to here how it handles and straight lines with the extra grip and weight.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2021, 11:53 AM   #198
khoa@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: F83

Saw one in person yesterday! The Isle of Man Green really pops in daylight time!
Appreciate 0