Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

08-11-2022, 04:21 PM   #23
ESJ23
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsimma120 View Post
Take my advice and take this post down. I had a 2023 in transit arriving this week and considered selling the spot, someone called the dealer letting them know Iw as considering selling it and they took the order away from me. This is even after i commented on the thread that i decided to keep the car and take delivery and wanted to take the post down
I seen your thread and I think it’s very childish what that person did to you. He obviously doesn’t have a life and has a lot of hate in his heart. With that said the negative comments and disrespect you were given made me hesitant to list mine even though I was asking just a fraction of what you were. I’m very sorry what happened to you and from one car enthusiast to another I feel for you. This kind of behavior wouldn’t happen in the porsche community. Anyway I finalized the deal and transferred the build to the other person. Very simple process and I helped the guy by letting them keep the deposit I had already on the car so I actually took $1000 less.
Appreciate 1
Draper3460.50