Greece
Rep
Drives: 2022 IX 50

G80 M3/m4 carbon ceramic brakes for sale NEW

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 17,800.00

Item Interest
I have purchased G80 M3 Carbon Ceramic Brakes to install on my M3 but then decided to sell my M3 and thus i'm stuck with the brakes. They are brand new in boxes, never used of course. this was ordered directly from BMW. i have receipts and pics if you wish to see. It took 4 months from the time i ordered them to get them since it's a product that is in shortage at BMW. i'm asking $17,800 usd non negotiable but i will ship at my cost.
Please PM me for more info. this is totally not a scam. if i don't find a buyer i will return to BMW and lose their stupid restocking fee..
if someone is looking to replace their brakes with CCB's and get them relatively quickly, this is your chance.
FYI you can't buy these brakes at any tuner shop (i tried), they had to come directly from bmw. These are "plug and play" and are a straight swap from regular steel breaks. there's minor programming that needs to be done but the bmw tech will take care of this when swapping brakes.
pm me for more info thx.

Appreciate 0
      06-15-2023, 07:33 PM   #2
Zamorskii
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 M3CX

You better bribe your parts counter manager to take these back, give him $5k or something because it will be easier for someone to spec a new car with CCB’s than fork over what you’re akaing.
      08-19-2023, 01:10 PM   #3
Fidalzg82
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW G82 M4 COMP RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaM View Post
I have purchased G80 M3 Carbon Ceramic Brakes to install on my M3 but then decided to sell my M3 and thus i'm stuck with the brakes. They are brand new in boxes, never used of course. this was ordered directly from BMW. i have receipts and pics if you wish to see. It took 4 months from the time i ordered them to get them since it's a product that is in shortage at BMW. i'm asking $17,800 usd non negotiable but i will ship at my cost.
Please PM me for more info. this is totally not a scam. if i don't find a buyer i will return to BMW and lose their stupid restocking fee..
if someone is looking to replace their brakes with CCB's and get them relatively quickly, this is your chance.
FYI you can't buy these brakes at any tuner shop (i tried), they had to come directly from bmw. These are "plug and play" and are a straight swap from regular steel breaks. there's minor programming that needs to be done but the bmw tech will take care of this when swapping brakes.
pm me for more info thx.
I’ll pay you what they cost to option it on the car
Appreciate 3
kgelfen3602215.50
santiwan180.00
      08-23-2023, 01:25 PM   #4
AhsanU
i can haz horsepowr ??
Rep
Drives: inconspicuous white van

I like how OP made a new thread selling the same product instead of bumping his old thread because of his attitude
Gone but not forgotten: 991.1 GT3, F80 M3 ZCP, E46 M3
Appreciate 4
Berzerker2885.00
santiwan180.00