Drives: 2022 Z4 M40i, 2021 228i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutchinson04 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminor513 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
How did Braman Miami and Vista Coconut Creek make the list??? Those of us who live in South Florida know why I say this. Those two are known to be among the worst BMM stores in Florida. On top of that, Vista Coconut Creek has a showroom that looks very dated.
Two of the absolute worst, and unfortunately the others aren't much better.
Having experienced both when living in Lighthouse Point I 100% agree. My only other BMW dealership experience while living in Lighthouse Point was with Fort Lauderdale BMW. My wife and I drove our 6series vert on the lot after hours and some 80 year old security guard came screaming around the corner in his golf cart yelling at the two of us to get off the property. I never went and never will go back their again.
So you're basing your experience with this dealer based on the actions of an 80 year old security guard when they were closed for business?

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with both of sales and service staff there and perhaps you should make an appointment and actually go into the showroom or service department and you will see what I'm talking about. They are a first class operation!
Appreciate 1
      04-09-2022, 06:15 AM   #112
bimmersfreak
Rep
Drives: BMW

I disagree with BMW of Monrovia. New Century BMW have way better service all around.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2022, 07:58 AM   #113
Hoody007
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ZMZ LCI | 850i/6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying05 View Post
United BMW in Alpharetta?!!! This shit is fixed. A bunch of crooks over there. What a sham.
I'd be interested in your opinion. Haven't been there in over a year but they seemed fine (for a dealer, anyway).
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2022, 09:17 AM   #114
Flying05
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoody007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying05 View Post
United BMW in Alpharetta?!!! This shit is fixed. A bunch of crooks over there. What a sham.
I'd be interested in your opinion. Haven't been there in over a year but they seemed fine (for a dealer, anyway).
How much time do you have and are you buying the drinks lol?

The United group in general I'm not a fan of. Sold me a lemon at the Alpharetta dealership and didn't give 2 shits about it even after speaking with GM to trying to make me pay for a faulty part back with my e46 at Gwinnett when it was part of a recall issue.

That said, I do have to take my car there now for service. Once out of warranty, I'm out.
      04-10-2022, 04:08 PM   #115
AnthonyVincent
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
This is 100% something to do w the most profitable or highest revenue generating stores... Braman is the worst dealer that I have ever stepped foot in.

Bmw of Fort Lauderdale is the best dealer in South Florida and family owned...
I purchased my 2021 540i M Sport from Braman of West Palm Beach, FL because they were the only dealer that had it in stock in the color I wanted. I live in Miami so West Palm Beach was a bit of a trip. The buying experience was okay. At 60 miles from my house, getting it serviced there is not a viable option. From the many online reviews, I wouldn't think of getting my car serviced at Braman in Miami or Vista in Coconut Creek. I read reviews of BMW of Ft Lauderdale and they were consistently favorable. My first service is due soon and I will be going there. Glad you mentioned Bmw of Fort Lauderdale since that is a knowledgeable validation. The online reviews on Google, Yelp, etc are sometimes skewed and when I read them, I look for specific patterns - good or bad. Thanks
Appreciate 2
ASAP10142.50
      04-12-2022, 04:22 PM   #116
e30nicole
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: verde mantis m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardnm3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30nicole View Post
rallye bmw 🙌
loyal customer of over 10 years and still order cars from them even from out of state
🙌🙌🙌
-Instagram E30nicole
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2023, 09:23 AM   #117
Westside Guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Z4 M40i, 2021 228i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyVincent View Post
I purchased my 2021 540i M Sport from Braman of West Palm Beach, FL because they were the only dealer that had it in stock in the color I wanted. I live in Miami so West Palm Beach was a bit of a trip. The buying experience was okay. At 60 miles from my house, getting it serviced there is not a viable option. From the many online reviews, I wouldn't think of getting my car serviced at Braman in Miami or Vista in Coconut Creek. I read reviews of BMW of Ft Lauderdale and they were consistently favorable. My first service is due soon and I will be going there. Glad you mentioned Bmw of Fort Lauderdale since that is a knowledgeable validation. The online reviews on Google, Yelp, etc are sometimes skewed and when I read them, I look for specific patterns - good or bad. Thanks

Sorry to bump this thread.

Did you go there and if yes, how did you make out at BMW of Ft. Lauderdale?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2023, 12:26 PM   #118
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
Not surprised with the 2 BMW dealers here in Columbus, Ohio - their service dept is their downfall
Appreciate 0