G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums AUSTRALIA

12-13-2021, 04:43 AM   #1
JL1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Xdrive

Best Shops for Mod Installs Gold Coast?

Hey Guys,

I have recently moved to the Gold Coast from Melbourne!

I am looking for recommendations for the best shops to install products such as suspension, exhausts and body styling parts on the Gold Coast?

Also, what are the best Tyre shops on the GC that sell Michelin? I want to upgrade to PS4S tyres and would like to find a shop that take extreme care with wheel fitment and that do a proper wheel alignment etc??

Cheers

Jase
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 12:20 AM   #2
gchriste
Rep
Drives: BMW M440i xdrive

No idea on shops for the mods, but would purchasing the tyres and getting BMW Gold Coast to install be a better option? Not really sure if they would do it any better or worse than others, but you would assume they have the right gear. Obviously would need to pay separate from the tyres for it. Buying the tyres through them, yep they are too expensive.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 04:02 AM   #3
GregM4
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: VERDE ERMES G82 M4 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1 View Post
Hey Guys,

I am looking for recommendations for the best shops to install products such as suspension, exhausts and body styling parts on the Gold Coast?

Also, what are the best Tyre shops on the GC that sell Michelin? I want to upgrade to PS4S tyres and would like to find a shop that take extreme care with wheel fitment and that do a proper wheel alignment etc??

Cheers

Jase
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Jase

Just curious. You said you wanted to upgrade to PS4S tyres. What tyres did you car come standard with?

Interested as I thought PS4S tyres were standard for Australian delivered G80/G82 cars.
SOLD - E93 Burgundy
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 05:00 AM   #4
Hanibal74
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Comp xDRive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregM4 View Post
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Jase
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Jase

Just curious. You said you wanted to upgrade to PS4S tyres. What tyres did you car come standard with?

Interested as I thought PS4S tyres were standard for Australian delivered G80/G82 cars.
Mine came with the pirellis. Not sure if it's that big an issue as it's xDrive.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 05:11 AM   #5
GregM4
Captain
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanibal74 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Jase
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Jase

Mine came with the pirellis. Not sure if it's that big an issue as it's xDrive.
Do not think it is a huge deal. I'm just a Mich guy.
SOLD - E93 Burgundy
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 02:18 PM   #6
JL1
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Jase
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Jase

My car came with the Pirelli PZero's.

Not sure if you have driven on both tyres, the PS4S is the best tyre I've driven on.

Wet and dry weather grip
Road compliance
Road noise

All a level above the PZERO in my opinion
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 02:26 AM   #7
GregM4
Captain
Australia
Rep

Agree with JL1. I live in FNQ and during the wet season we can have rain come down in huge quantities. PS4S is such a good tyre in dry and wet.

Think if I get Pirellis on my car when it arrives in Jan 22, I will pay to have them swapped and sell the others, or do a deal on the swap.
SOLD - E93 Burgundy
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2021, 06:23 PM   #8
goldyguy
Registered
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition 2019

Quote:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Jase
Eurotune at Miami - hands down best on the GC !
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2021, 10:24 PM   #9
JL1
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldyguy View Post
Eurotune at Miami - hands down best on the GC !
Thank you mate
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2022, 05:18 PM   #10
bgalway
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G80 XDrive 23

German auto dynamics are great also. Welcome to the GC
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2022, 05:23 AM   #11
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

Nino @ Marsanic motorsports is great a great guy!

https://www.facebook.com/marsanicmotorsport
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2022, 02:29 AM   #12
worth1t
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Austin Yellow F80 M3

Quote:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Jase
BM Service (Bruce Lytton) is on the Gold Coast. They've got four F80 Production Cars and have worth the Bathurst 6 hour 3 or 4 times. They did all the work on my F80 and will get you tyres.
Appreciate 0