home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics M3 / M4 Photos, Videos, Builds

10-13-2020, 12:12 AM   #67
1claire
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 Alpine White

Both car looks amazing, I love lighting effect as it highlights the car color.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2020, 07:16 AM   #68
Yakyak
Rep
Drives: Audi TT

Same feeling here. At 46 years old, this kind of AD look like it is for a video game (btw i am still playing a lot on my pc ) or so. Maybe i am too old for a M4 (getting the F83 LCI so far). You can be happy in the US because of lease and high salary, even young can drive this kind of car. Here in Belgium, the number of M is very very low. And M drove by anyone less then 30-35 is really close to 0% (and exception are dad get a big company).

But on the opposite, on facebook, on insta or anywhere any young from 16 to 25 is crazy about M cars and doesn't care about porsche , Mac laren , Aston etc.

Maybe that is the reason...
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2020, 08:41 AM   #69
BMWfan73
Lord of Glencoe
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 xDrive35i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber View Post
Sorry...but they don't drive, they Uber.
Ha! True, true....
      10-13-2020, 08:49 AM   #70
BMWfan73
Lord of Glencoe
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 xDrive35i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I see people of certain cultures doing the same thing and they aren't millennials.
I've lived in Brazil for several years (only mentioning that because it looks like you're from there) and have traveled the world and see how people/family units live together. This is not uncommon, and usually most do it because of their family "bond". Yes, financial reasons make up a big part of the reason too but mostly family connections due to culture. In America, unless you're a full-time student or have mental/health/disability issues, living at home (mostly) bill-free is odd when you're past the age of 21. Millenials here tend to stay on the tit a whole lot longer than previous generations. Even our own government, which considers a person to be an adult at 18 has expanded the definition of "children" to include those up to the age of 26! No previous generation would have even considered someone still a child at 26. It's crazy!
      10-14-2020, 01:47 PM   #71
XsltAnalyst
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80, 957 Cayenne

We need another series of Clive Owen short films. These random bmw marketing videos are just awful. Overdrive movie was a big bmw commercial, and mission impossible movies usually have good amount of bimmers, but if bmw made another half a dozen short Movies with Clive Owen, it would be money well spent and all would be forgiven
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2020, 09:07 AM   #72
SoCalRPM
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsltAnalyst View Post
We need another series of Clive Owen short films. These random bmw marketing videos are just awful. Overdrive movie was a big bmw commercial, and mission impossible movies usually have good amount of bimmers, but if bmw made another half a dozen short Movies with Clive Owen, it would be money well spent and all would be forgiven
Could not agree more. That little taste with Th Escape a few years ago was great. Want. More.
Appreciate 0