LuxemburgBMV
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i xdrive msport

Garage List
PPF Minnesota

PPF Minnesota

I had my m3 done at the dealer. Well kind of. I saw they did it there and liked the idea of waiting in their nice facilities and knowing if it got messed up I had the dealer behind the work. Watched my phone app and they just drove it to a shop in the area while I waited at the dealer. Needless to say I checked and the shop would have done it much cheaper directly. Since that time we purchased another new vehicle and had Midwest Clearbra do the PPF. Nice waiting area where you can work and the job was very well done. Price was significantly less than I paid the dealer. Just an FYI for those getting new M3s and worried about the work and wanting to make sure they get good work and have a nice place to wait (if you don't want to leave your car).
Appreciate 1
      01-18-2023, 03:51 PM   #2
Zamorskii
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 M3CX

Thanks for the feedback. I'm shopping for PPF and done a P-car front end at a place your dealer most likely used (next to a bait shop, lol), but that was from a pre-cut kit. I am kicking around an idea of doing a bulk install. Can you share the costs?
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2023, 11:24 AM   #3
dh3622
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, M4 CSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamorskii View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I'm shopping for PPF and done a P-car front end at a place your dealer most likely used (next to a bait shop, lol), but that was from a pre-cut kit. I am kicking around an idea of doing a bulk install. Can you share the costs?
Regarding PPF, maybe, try Tint Pros Platinum - 7703 Central Ave. N.E. -Fridley, MN. They did my X7 M50i a couple of years ago and did a good job.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2023, 12:15 PM   #4
EatThatLunchBaby
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: ‘23 M3 Comp xDrive

Garage List
PPF, tint, ceramic coating I always go to Midwest Clear Bra. I can’t say enough good things about the quality of work and the service provided by these guys.

https://clearbramn.com
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2023, 09:00 PM   #5
LuxemburgBMV
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i xdrive msport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamorskii View Post
Hood and bumper 1050 on an xc90 and 400 for the rear bumper
Appreciate 0