G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - Southwest

05-27-2023, 09:20 AM   #1
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

DFW Area Dealership -- Arlington

All,

This is my 6th BMW from the DFW area, 4th at Arlington, and every time I had a great experience with the guys at Arlington. I live in Plano, the BMW of Plano is 2 miles from my house (Arlington is about 30 miles).
I had bad experiences, a lot of BS, add ons, etc with the old BMW of Plano. I service my cars there (convenience) and it seems that they have improved since Sewell took over.

However, the Arlington guys never disappointed. Bought my F80, F80C, G26 (daughters) and now the G80 from them and every time, they did what they promised and threw an extra positive surprise in there. Greg Ross was outstanding with the last two deals.

My G80 journey was 3 months and 3 weeks, from the day I placed the deposit (2/5), next day Production number (2/6), to yesterdays pickup (5/26) that was quick, well organized and painless.

Greg was on top of EVERY step (as expected), made sure the car gets into the tint place immediately, and by the time I got across the metroplex, and signed all the paperwork (at MSRP, no addons, at MF...they are already making tons off it as-is and any additions would be pure robbery), the car was ready to go!

Just FYI, as I was doing my daughter's service at Sewell on Thursday, I asked the SA about the new G80, and he told me the wait is 12-18 months and most likely over MSRP... I chuckled...

Great job Greg and team Arlington!
Appreciate 2
mattburks750.50
M4Tejas795.50
      06-05-2023, 04:58 AM   #2
mattburks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 6MT

Referred to Greg by a trusted friend, in the last 6 months I bought my G80 and the wife’s X5 from Greg at BMW of Arlington, top tier class act 100%! Will only do business with him since my guy at sewell grapevine left.
Appreciate 1
DFW_M1677.00
      06-05-2023, 10:47 AM   #3
10SecGG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW G82 X-Drive,

My wife and I were on a G80 waitlist for over 9 months at Sewell... ended up buying an G82 they got in instead of waiting another 3-4 months on our allocation. But I will say they do NOT charge anything over MSRP. Congrats on your new ride!
Appreciate 0