BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
Technical Sections Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications

04-15-2024, 11:32 PM   #23
G80XOK
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Competition

And just so you guys know
He offered a refund on the grill and didn’t want to refund the vents, let alone the whole order? I let him know everything else I could live with. Am I happy with the products? No
Will I tell people to stay away? Yes
In all honestly I’d rather return all this crap and save up for OEM or purchase from a reputable source.
Appreciate 1
      04-17-2024, 08:35 AM   #24
specced
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C, E36 M3

every time theres a new platform these new startup companies appear out of nowhere. dropshipping alibaba garbage with no quality control for big markups.

I only buy from established vendors that have been around for many years.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 10:39 AM   #25
GabesSlowM4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: IOMG M4/Mustang GT S550

Hate to see this for both parties. Since starting my own dropshipping business my first rule was to stay away from suppliers out of country. Not saying this is what cvrbonized is doing by any means as I don't know who his supplier is or if he manufactures in house but my vendors are all stateside or from EU. Had way too many issues in the beginning with quality. Not gonna make me rich by any means due to cost. Hope both parties can come to a solution with no hurt feelings from either side. Been on both ends before and neither are easy.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 05:00 PM   #26
Wesley_Cvrbonized
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by G80XOK View Post
It’s not just the parking sensors not fitting right.
Then acc section you suggested I remove it and lock tight it, whatever that means

The vents you suggested I “adjust”. What am I going to adjust? The foam around the vents just isn’t acceptable. Ipurchased these parts from you because you said they would fit perfect as you’ve told other people they do.
I was missing items because you or whoever you use to ship sent them to the wrong person. Then without telling me, you attempted to have that person ship me those parts.

I had you call me I can go over all these issues over a FaceTime conversation in which I showed you the parts that were damaged. I let you know I was pissed off about the grill and the quality. You suggested I remove the acc section and “glue” it back because it was already coming off the grill assembly.Again, why would I purchase parts that need to be screwed/glued/silted or whatever you suggested I do? Your return policy states you accept returns for parts that don’t fit properly. The grill and the vents didn’t properly. It’s just a shame that I’m not the only one this happened to. Just simply dont tell people your parts fit perfect when they clearly don’t. Like I said before had I known this I wouldn’t have made a purchase from you.
Your response if full of it at this point. I offered to send you a new grill, I asked if you wanted to locktight the acc portion for you. You told me yourself you wanted to locktight it yourself so fine. 2 parts got damaged by shipping, unfortunately but out of my control, as the owner I offered you a FREE part for compensation.

You weren’t happy with the grill your explanation was you didn’t wanna damage the grill by taking the badge off yourself, i explained the whole process and gave you ALL options and you chose a new grill with the same style.

You can compare how many positive my reviews my parts have vs what negatives people are saying. Not to mention the many people who have bought and are happy but don’t say anything. Defects can happen, in any industry no matter how big the company/business is. I will stand on that I handled it correctly.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 05:32 PM   #27
G80XOK
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Competition

Locktight? Do you know what locktight is used for? I would have never suggested using locktight to install/hold cf parts lol please explain
Appreciate 0