Technical Sections Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

04-27-2024, 01:01 PM   #23
N54andS63TU
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw e92 6speedMT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaninnik View Post
It might be a little bit too late for OP but I was in the same position, got M4 Comp RWD and wanted to install Eibach because I dont want to be too low to the ground. Did a lot of research and came to a conclusion that AWD kit they sell in US (E10-20-049-09-22) comes with exactly same front springs number F11-20-049-01-FA as the RWD kit in Europe (E10-20-049-01-22). And European kit is the same for AWD/RWD models. So I figured it is worth a try ordered and installed E10-20-049-09-22. Fits perfectly, rides beautifully (honestly I don't feel any difference between Eibach and OEM)
Right now I'm also on the same boat, thinking of purchasing E10-20-049-09-22 spring kit for g82 AWD, but I'm RWD, any more feedback from people that done this?
Can you upload 1 or 2 more pics if you don't mind
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2024, 09:06 PM   #24
Izzmeister
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

I ordered a KW HAS kit. Likely installing sometime next week. I’ll post my experience with them here.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2024, 08:25 PM   #25
Shaninnik
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54andS63TU View Post
Right now I'm also on the same boat, thinking of purchasing E10-20-049-09-22 spring kit for g82 AWD, but I'm RWD, any more feedback from people that done this?
Can you upload 1 or 2 more pics if you don't mind
Yup, correct, I have E10-20-049-09-22 on RWD g82, it has been two weeks now since I've installed it, no issues at all. Been through some very spirited driving on back roads and long 400km trip, all good. It is not very low, pretty much OEM+ look, but that is exactly what I was after. Much better than H&R springs I had on my x3 m40i - these were bouncy. My driveway is sloped so all cars sit weird on it, I will upload more photos once I will have a chance to take them on even ground.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2024, 08:59 AM   #26
Shaninnik
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4 Comp

N54andS63TU More pics as you requested. 15mm spacer all around btw. No rub.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      05-11-2024, 12:42 AM   #27
Izzmeister
Second Lieutenant
Rep

So I received the KW HAS kit for the G82. Same part number for g8x platform which is M2/3/4 2WD and X-Drive. Had it installed by a very experienced BMW Tech who has installed plenty of these kits before. He says he usually lowers the car as far as it will go then adjusts upwards raising the height to customer’s preference. On my car, the kit sits wrong. It’s at the lowest setting and still very high. It didn’t lower it in the rear barely anything and the front isn’t as low as I would expect at full drop. I’m so efffffing pissed!
Spoke and emailed EAS who sold me the kit. They wanted pics, I sent them pics of car and install. They sent me pics of a few G82 they lowered on KW, my car looks nothing like those cars. Of course they tried to say which makes sense that the install is incorrect. Negative, not rocket science. You really can’t install yhese springs incorrectly without major issues. Going to contact KW next. Has to be the wrong kit in the box or something like that. Maybe wrong soring rates?? I don’t know what to do. Paid for the kit $1100, $950 labor then $125 at a deal to align it and my car looks almost stock. Wtf!!! And I now have to disassemble it myself which I was avoiding to show KW? Let’s see what the fu they say. Even if they send me the kit I need because this one is obviously effed up I’m paying labor and alignment again? Eff KW, here are the pics of kit, my car which is black on KW HAS and my install pics. Green car is a car EAS sent me as one they did. My car isn’t anywhere near that low and I paid KW for that drop!!! Anyone want to chime in here? It needs to settle but it won’t come down much more…if anything.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-11-2024, 04:46 AM   #28
F1zbo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 G80 xDrive

I think it looks pretty much the same as the green ones front drop.
The rear a tad bit higher.
I would drive it a bit and see if it settles. Likely it will.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2024, 10:32 AM   #29
Soylent
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaninnik View Post
N54andS63TU More pics as you requested. 15mm spacer all around btw. No rub.
If you could, can you take a pic perpendicular to the car standing in the middle with camera height at the top of the tires?
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2024, 10:36 AM   #30
Soylent
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzmeister View Post
So I received the KW HAS kit for the G82. Same part number for g8x platform which is M2/3/4 2WD and X-Drive. Had it installed by a very experienced BMW Tech who has installed plenty of these kits before. He says he usually lowers the car as far as it will go then adjusts upwards raising the height to customer’s preference. On my car, the kit sits wrong. It’s at the lowest setting and still very high. It didn’t lower it in the rear barely anything and the front isn’t as low as I would expect at full drop. I’m so efffffing pissed!
Spoke and emailed EAS who sold me the kit. They wanted pics, I sent them pics of car and install. They sent me pics of a few G82 they lowered on KW, my car looks nothing like those cars. Of course they tried to say which makes sense that the install is incorrect. Negative, not rocket science. You really can’t install yhese springs incorrectly without major issues. Going to contact KW next. Has to be the wrong kit in the box or something like that. Maybe wrong soring rates?? I don’t know what to do. Paid for the kit $1100, $950 labor then $125 at a deal to align it and my car looks almost stock. Wtf!!! And I now have to disassemble it myself which I was avoiding to show KW? Let’s see what the fu they say. Even if they send me the kit I need because this one is obviously effed up I’m paying labor and alignment again? Eff KW, here are the pics of kit, my car which is black on KW HAS and my install pics. Green car is a car EAS sent me as one they did. My car isn’t anywhere near that low and I paid KW for that drop!!! Anyone want to chime in here? It needs to settle but it won’t come down much more…if anything.
The HAS height sure looks nice. I’d still be concerned about the possible clunking and binding in the front. Please report back after a couple thousand miles how they perform.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2024, 03:12 PM   #31
Izzmeister
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Contacted KW, they claim my car has the right drop in the rear. Max drop in rear is 14.4” from center hub to fender lip. I think that’s bs. My car has 14.75” in the rear. Every car I’ve seen online is way lower in the rear. I can fit 2 fingers between rear tire and fender at max drop. My car doesn’t have the look I was going for. Wtf?? I don’t understand. Does anyone have an M3/4 they can post here on KW HAS? KW wiped their hands and said my drop is fine!?!?! I’m so effing pissed, it’s bs…my car in black and KW cars posted below
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-13-2024, 03:51 PM   #32
Burrcold
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Comp xDrive

All of the pictures you posted look like they are running pretty aggressive spacers, and some even have P Zero tires (tire choice makes a difference in the look). Have you tried with a set of spacers (or a wider spacer if you are already running some)?
      05-13-2024, 04:31 PM   #33
Izzmeister
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
All of the pictures you posted look like they are running pretty aggressive spacers, and some even have P Zero tires (tire choice makes a difference in the look). Have you tried with a set of spacers (or a wider spacer if you are already running some)?
I’m running 15mm front and 12mm rear. Most of these cars are on michelins. P-Zeros won’t make a 2” difference. I think they aent me the wrong rear springs in the right labeled box. They won’t pay for shop fees so burden of proof is on me and I have to pay for disassembly for pics and measurements and then installation again and alignment if they send me the right springs. I’m effing livid about this. There’s no way a 2 finger gap in the rear is right for a KW HAS kit at the lowest setting. There’s no amount of settling that will fix that gap.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2024, 01:26 PM   #34
Jax327
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Competition Xdrive

Garage List
Eibach fronts just got installed today. Im pretty happy with the drop and I noticed no difference in the ride quality in comparison to OEM.
Attached Images

Last edited by Jax327; 05-15-2024 at 07:28 AM..
Appreciate 2
Burrcold5508.50
forcefed2580.00