BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

09-18-2022, 07:45 PM   #45
svgM3
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 M40i (sold), 23 M3 CompX

This is all very bizarre and I find it interesting that there is no info for geniuses or CAs. They are just left to speculate and guess. Starting to wonder if there is a plan for these cars or if they just got loaded to "see what happens"
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 01:29 AM   #46
T3F
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3Cx

This is really, really strange. My entire order process has been a disaster, so this is only fitting...

I hope that us east-coasters somehow get offloaded and put on a boat going to the east coast, but that's probably unlikely at this point.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 06:38 AM   #47
ZVier
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Z4 SDrive 30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3F View Post
This is really, really strange. My entire order process has been a disaster, so this is only fitting...

I hope that us east-coasters somehow get offloaded and put on a boat going to the east coast, but that's probably unlikely at this point.
It's not only east-coasters who should get offloaded - this ship will never hit the US
Appreciate 1
T3F45.50
      09-19-2022, 06:53 AM   #48
jmrr3038
Rep
Drives: 2023 M440i Drive

Hello

if you go to the UECC website, go to the Customer center, then select cargo tracking, select High & Heavy, write your VIN in the cargo ID and hit the search symbol, a history should pop-out, Vessel Discharged is the latest update, hope that means our cars got unloaded in Barcelona.
Appreciate 1
ZVier61.00
      09-19-2022, 07:01 AM   #49
ZVier
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmrr3038 View Post
Hello

if you go to the UECC website, go to the Customer center, then select cargo tracking, select High & Heavy, write your VIN in the cargo ID and hit the search symbol, a history should pop-out, Vessel Discharged is the latest update, hope that means our cars got unloaded in Barcelona.
same here: "VESSEL DISCHARGED 19.09.2022 10:00"
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 09:03 AM   #50
Bostro
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 335i xdrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M4 g82  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZVier View Post
Quote:
Hello

same here: "VESSEL DISCHARGED 19.09.2022 10:00"
Same here, vessel discharged.

Quite unclear status naming when looking from the cargo perspective. Previously it was Loaded when our cars arrived on a ship. Now… are we despatched or still on a ship … so confused what is going on.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 10:09 AM   #51
PaymentNinja
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 23 - M440i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostro View Post

Quite unclear status naming when looking from the cargo perspective. Previously it was Loaded when our cars arrived on a ship. Now… are we despatched or still on a ship … so confused what is going on.
The voyage information is out, no cars off in Vigo, loading only. Then heading to Zeebrugge > Bremerhaven > Drammen > Malmoe...

I am on east coast as well, port supposed to be Brunswick. Looks like we all just went for a boat ride to Spain for no reason, glad they are using sustainable energy, lol.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 10:49 AM   #52
Uoflfan27
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaymentNinja View Post
Quote:

The voyage information is out, no cars off in Vigo, loading only. Then heading to Zeebrugge > Bremerhaven > Drammen > Malmoe...

I am on east coast as well, port supposed to be Brunswick. Looks like we all just went for a boat ride to Spain for no reason, glad they are using sustainable energy, lol.
Have you checked your status like the above post said? Looks like everyone that has checked so far has been unloaded in Barcelona. Myself included.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 11:19 AM   #53
KrustyTheClown
Rep
Drives: ///M

As far as I can tell the only transatlantic vessel leaving Barcelona for the US is the K Line Drive Green Highway on October 6th arriving in Galveston on November 2nd.

Its absolute BS on BMW's part if people who arrived at Bremerhaven after us are going to catch rides (and maybe even get their car delivered to their *actual* destination port) before we do.
Appreciate 2
ZVier61.00
T3F45.50
      09-19-2022, 11:24 AM   #54
ZVier
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrustyTheClown View Post
As far as I can tell the only transatlantic vessel leaving Barcelona for the US is the K Line Drive Green Highway on October 6th arriving in Galveston on November 2nd.

Its absolute BS on BMW's part if people who arrived at Bremerhaven after us are going to catch rides (and maybe even get their car delivered to their *actual* destination port) before we do.
and that ship hits Bremerhaven on Oct 14th - yes, that makes sense Auto Energy went back to Bremerhaven once AFTER they loaded all the cars. This seems to be like a cruise
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 01:53 PM   #55
svgM3
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZVier View Post
Quote:

and that ship hits Bremerhaven on Oct 14th - yes, that makes sense Auto Energy went back to Bremerhaven once AFTER they loaded all the cars. This seems to be like a cruise
Yeah hits Bremerhaven (for the third time!)at the same time that we are supposed to see these cars hit port hueneme…
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 02:10 PM   #56
CC M3C X
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uoflfan27 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaymentNinja View Post
Quote:

Have you checked your status like the above post said? Looks like everyone that has checked so far has been unloaded in Barcelona. Myself included.
Checked my status this morning and the Genius said same ship same arrival date to PH in Oxnard, suggesting that I was not offloaded. Maybe I should call again.?.?
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 03:28 PM   #57
KrustyTheClown
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC M3C X View Post
Checked my status this morning and the Genius said same ship same arrival date to PH in Oxnard, suggesting that I was not offloaded. Maybe I should call again.?.?
Im holding out hope that all the online tracking is wrong, the cars are still on the ship, and when Auto Energy passes the Strait of Gibraltar it goes southwest rather than north. I guess we'll know by tomorrow morning if we're f'd.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 04:35 PM   #58
RDG80M3X
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '23 G80X

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC M3C X View Post
Im holding out hope that all the online tracking is wrong, the cars are still on the ship, and when Auto Energy passes the Strait of Gibraltar it goes southwest rather than north. I guess we'll know by tomorrow morning if we're f'd.
I'm hoping for the same but current itinerary is for Vigo, Spain. My VIN is showing as discharged per UECC, but mygarage still indicates "in transit." So either we all got discharged at Barcelona and are waiting on another ship, or we continue on this cruise to Vigo and ultimately to Zeebrugge/Bremerhaven where we first started. I haven't been able to find any ship that will take us from Barcelona to Port Hueneme either. My take is that this move of loading us on this vessel to clear the port is quite unprecedented and may add quite a few more weeks to our delivery timeline. I have my doubts about making it to Port Hueneme on 10/15 given the current shipping schedules.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2022, 10:23 PM   #59
kamslm
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3C

Garage List
2020 BMW M550ix  [0.00]
Has anyone checked Port Hueneme's site. So far no mention of the Auto Energy or anything else for that matter around 10/15 or before. probably will be updated at some point.
https://www.portofhueneme.org/vesselschedule/2022-10/

From the UECC website, I show mine on the Auto Energy and "vessel discharged" from port Barcelona on 9/19. Not sure if that means the ship left port or the vehicle was off loaded in Barcelona and is waiting for another hitch to West Coast.

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 11.21.55 PM.png
Views: 567
Size:  102.5 KB

Last edited by kamslm; 09-20-2022 at 01:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 02:13 AM   #60
HawaiiX5
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 3.5 X-Line

Mine indicates as discharged too. This is very bizarre. Do the CA’s have more details on the shipments?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 10:36 AM   #61
RDG80M3X
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '23 G80X

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamslm View Post
Has anyone checked Port Hueneme's site. So far no mention of the Auto Energy or anything else for that matter around 10/15 or before. probably will be updated at some point.

From the UECC website, I show mine on the Auto Energy and "vessel discharged" from port Barcelona on 9/19. Not sure if that means the ship left port or the vehicle was off loaded in Barcelona and is waiting for another hitch to West Coast.

Attachment 2987290
I noticed that as well. Given that vehicles are scanned when loaded and unloaded, if we were unloaded (discharged) from the ship at Barcelona that would hypothetically mean our status on mygarage should have changed to "at the port." Right? Lol :
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 10:43 AM   #62
svgM3
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggwoll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamslm View Post

Attachment 2987290
I noticed that as well. Given that vehicles are scanned when loaded and unloaded, if we were unloaded (discharged) from the ship at Barcelona that would hypothetically mean our status on mygarage should have changed to "at the port." Right? Lol :
That's the only part I'm waiting to see to confirm whether we were offloaded in Barcelona or not. The language on the status "vessel discharged" seems to mean that but who knows 🤷🏽
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 01:22 PM   #63
jmrr3038
Rep
Drives: 2023 M440i Drive

Just communicated with Jeannine Dimming from the UECC office in Madrid via email, they won't release any info to anyone but BMW because they were the ones that did the paperwork to send our cars using their vessel thru another office, so I guess if we want answers we need to bug the hell out of our CAs and dealers and maybe BMWNA make some calls and keep us informed.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 02:51 PM   #64
kamslm
Private
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M550ix  [0.00]
Quote:
Just communicated with Jeannine Dimming from the UECC office in Madrid via email, they won't release any info to anyone but BMW because they were the ones that did the paperwork to send our cars using their vessel thru another office, so I guess if we want answers we need to bug the hell out of our CAs and dealers and maybe BMWNA make some calls and keep us informed.
Thanks for trying with the shipper but no response is as expected. Just talked to Genius 9/20 12:45 pm PST and they said best info they have is that our vehicles are still on the Auto Energy scheduled to arrive Oxnard on 10/15. Best I can tell, no updates about this on the UECC nor the Port Hueneme websites. Just fyi...my journey commenced with allocation and order on 3/3/22!
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 04:21 PM   #65
samsm550
Rep
Drives: BMWM550iXdrive

Vessel discharged I believe is due to the ship not our cars individually. On BMW's internal servers it still shows oxnard 10/15. As long as the boat leaves spain after this next stop and goes directly to oxnard we should be fine within a week range. The dealers do not know the boating schedules anymore than what we currently know, BMW keeps us in the dark 99% of the time on this issue since they are currently BMW's cars at the moment and not the dealers. If you are really eager to know reach out to your CA tell him to talk to the inventory manager and have them reach out to your stores BMW NA rep they are the ones who really know about the schedules and have access to everything internally with BMW. I would but I am currently on vacation and will not be back till monday, I will reach out to them when I return to work and see what info I can get. If any of you are able to do that through your CA's that would be great, but it is not always easy to get ahold of them. If not I will try my best to find out on monday 9/26. If I see anything change internally I will let you all know. I am just as excited as everyone! It will be soon!
Appreciate 6
falconey483.00
Ken.S1.50
ZVier61.00
kamslm36.00
svgM3635.50
      09-20-2022, 09:25 PM   #66
kamslm
Private
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M550ix  [0.00]
Quote:
Check your VIN number on the UECC website, my car is not showing up on the search as before.
Checked VIN and still showing as "vessel discharged" from Barcelona on same ship.
Appreciate 0