home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

05-10-2024, 08:06 PM   #1
BMess
Private
Rep
Drives: 2024 G82 M4 Competition xDrive

NJ PPF

Hi All. Just picked up a G82 M4 competition xdrive from my local dealership (Circle BMW). Looking into getting full front PPF (bumper, grill, vents, trim, headlights, hood, fenders, and mirror caps). PPF is new to me. I’ve been quoted $2,700 by two very reputable central NJ shops. Does this price sound right to all of you?

Leaning towards having this shop install a CSL style carbon grill and vents, full 35% tint except windshield (to avoid police attention), and full front PPF and then I’ll do springs and spacers down the line.

Thanks everyone.

Pics for attention!

Appreciate 0
      05-11-2024, 05:21 AM   #2
KillaY85
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW iX 50

Congrats on the car!

How was the experience with Circle start to finish? … I’m going to be placing my order for a G80 this fall and wanted to do it at a good dealership (good sales process and a quality service dept). There’s also Freehold BMW, but their service dept is lacking.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2024, 03:34 PM   #3
BMess
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaY85 View Post
Congrats on the car!

How was the experience with Circle start to finish? … I’m going to be placing my order for a G80 this fall and wanted to do it at a good dealership (good sales process and a quality service dept). There’s also Freehold BMW, but their service dept is lacking.
Thank you! Circle BMW doesn’t really offer any discounts at all so I believe I overpaid by 3-4% but other than that they were fantastic. Really easy to work with and really easy process. My dad bought his first bmw from them around 2004 and I bought my e92 335i from them around 2012. This was my first experience financing with them and it couldn’t have been easier.

I believe they may have a 2025 M3 allocation available right now if you’re interested.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2024, 08:07 PM   #4
KillaY85
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW iX 50

Thanks for info. I’m looking to place my order in late Q3 or early Q4.

For PPF, by me there is Lux Auto Detailing in Marlboro which does great work. When I was there for tints last time they were working on several cars with $100k+ MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2024, 10:07 PM   #5
BMess
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaY85 View Post
Thanks for info. I’m looking to place my order in late Q3 or early Q4.

For PPF, by me there is Lux Auto Detailing in Marlboro which does great work. When I was there for tints last time they were working on several cars with $100k+ MSRP.
I spoke to Mike today. Dropping car off in two weeks for the works—PPF, tint, and some other goodies. Glad to hear you had a good experience. Everything I’ve heard has been great.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:38 AM   #6
PMW0801
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Onyx detailing in Freehold did my G82 and my brother G83. Talk with Tauve. Tell him the twins referred you. They do GREAT work. Check out their Instagram account. You won't be disappointed.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 03:44 PM   #7
chris3g
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMW0801 View Post
Onyx detailing in Freehold did my G82 and my brother G83. Talk with Tauve. Tell him the twins referred you. They do GREAT work. Check out their Instagram account. You won't be disappointed.

what's the best way to get in touch with them? I've heard good things about both Lux and Onyx and trying to choose one of them to do a full stek matte ppf. Onyx hasn't gotten back to me yet through their email they put on their IG.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #8
PMW0801
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris3g View Post
what's the best way to get in touch with them? I've heard good things about both Lux and Onyx and trying to choose one of them to do a full stek matte ppf. Onyx hasn't gotten back to me yet through their email they put on their IG.
My brother did his alpine white G83 in the matte STEK PPF. Looks GREAT!!!! Let me contact Tauve the owner to see whats the best way to contact them. I'll keep you posted. I'll send you a private message so it's easier.
Appreciate 1
chris3g1668.50