BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

11-30-2020, 05:43 PM   #23
Scorp!on
Private
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80 (soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-SP0RT View Post
Great to hear that! I'm also waiting to see IOMG in person but it's going to be hard for me to buy a green car! Maybe I'll change my mind.

I'm glad you like the orange interior as I'm always a fan of loud interior colors (I won't buy one with a black interior even if they offered me $3k off!)
for sure IOMG is a brave decision as this colour (at least in switzerland) really pops out...here the cars are like 90% white, black and grey.

but believe me, the IOMG in person is absoloutely beautiful ! the picture don't even come close to the real effect you get when seeing the car. We also made her switch off the light to see it without artificial light...was even more beautiful

I get your point with the interior. I was always for classic colors like black...but seeing the orange it really fits, especially with the exterior green. As soon as I get the car I will get her a special treatment, exterior and interior to really keep the colors as long as possible like that.

so happy that I had the opportunity to see one in real...this car is amazing ! and the grill also
Appreciate 1
M-SP0RT373.00

12-01-2020, 04:04 AM   #24
_RS4_
Lieutenant
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp!on View Post
So I had the luck to see the car in flesh today (closed presentation, was basically only for me and my cousin lol) and it was in IOMG and Orange interior.
I was also lucky to see some other cars in Frozen Dark Grey so I was able to compare the colors...

So I changed to IOMG for my order... You guys can't imagine how stunning this color looks in flesh...insane ! Frozen Dark Grey looks quiet boring compared to it even though it is an awesome color!

And the Orange Interior is for sure ! looks insane !!

p.s. I wasn't allowed to make pics as they are the only one having one to present in Switzerland but I can assure all of you...in person this car is absolutely insane, the F80 looks dated af compared to this one.
So happy to get one !!
Will post pics as soon as I have mine !

Cheers guys
Great! I'm waiting for my invitation from my dealer to see the car live.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 07:03 AM   #25
Scorp!on
Private
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80 (soon)

Hope you can see it soon too !

p.s. i threw in the carbon bucket seats now... They are really comfortable and look stunning. They got me a little % off from the seats extra so it was then a no brainer for me after sitting in them.

Only thing is going in and out of the car is annoying as you have to watch out a little and is uncomfortable. But once inside the seat...Awesome !
Appreciate 0