BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

View Poll Results: What year will VER win his first WDC in Formula One?
2021 3 7.32%
2022 1 2.44%
2023 9 21.95%
2024 0 0%
2025 0 0%
2026 or beyond 0 0%
Not happening until HAM retires... 28 68.29%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-25-2020, 04:19 AM   #111
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7124
Rep
5,420
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yes my friend . I'm pretty sure Ronnie left the past behind him . And I'm 100% agreed with his statement .
Ronnie is Mozart in the snooker game . Love to see Ronnie in action , because he's the best !
The snooker sport is a fair game and cheating in the competition is impossible
Agree that snooker, like golf is great and everything is out in the open with no hiding place for cheating.
Appreciate 1
      11-29-2020, 08:31 AM   #112
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
26649
Rep
10,502
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Watching the pre-race interview with Max and the question was posed to him: "What would you do differently in Turkey looking back at the weekend?"

His response: "Nothing. I would do it all exactly the same way...I wasn't pushing too hard or anything."

Until Max learns from his mistakes he will never be a WDC. The above thinking is of an arrogant and obtuse person who may be loaded with talent but hasn't learned the importance of self-improvement.

Contrast that with DC asking Lewis what he would do on his qualifying lap and after a pause for thought, he stated 3 or 4 places where he left time on the lap. This is both thoughtful from him and ominous for the competition: Lewis always wants to improve.

Max already THINKS he is the best. SMFH
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 95 Wins. 98 Pole Positions. 53 Fastest Laps. Rain Master.
Remember, 2 Pole Positions, 9 Wins and 10 Fastest Laps after 5 years in a top team are mediocre results. You know who you are.
Appreciate 1
minn197600.00

      11-29-2020, 08:51 AM   #113
rcracin
Captain
577
Rep
938
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Watching the pre-race interview with Max and the question was posed to him: "What would you do differently in Turkey looking back at the weekend?"

His response: "Nothing. I would do it all exactly the same way...I wasn't pushing too hard or anything."

Until Max learns from his mistakes he will never be a WDC. The above thinking is of an arrogant and obtuse person who may be loaded with talent but hasn't learned the importance of self-improvement.

Contrast that with DC asking Lewis what he would do on his qualifying lap and after a pause for thought, he stated 3 or 4 places where he left time on the lap. This is both thoughtful from him and ominous for the competition: Lewis always wants to improve.

Max already THINKS he is the best. SMFH

Was watching the side by side between Max & Lewis analyzed by Karun. The cars and engines were damn near equivalent. Max lost time to Lewis due to understeer in a few corners. To improve that, Max would work with the engineers & mechanics to figure out if he was running out of tire or needed a touch more front downforce. But hey, he doesnít need to improve right? And thatís why he was beaten.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer26648.50
minn197600.00

      11-29-2020, 08:54 AM   #114
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24148
Rep
13,898
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Watching the pre-race interview with Max and the question was posed to him: "What would you do differently in Turkey looking back at the weekend?"

His response: "Nothing. I would do it all exactly the same way...I wasn't pushing too hard or anything."

Until Max learns from his mistakes he will never be a WDC. The above thinking is of an arrogant and obtuse person who may be loaded with talent but hasn't learned the importance of self-improvement.

Contrast that with DC asking Lewis what he would do on his qualifying lap and after a pause for thought, he stated 3 or 4 places where he left time on the lap. This is both thoughtful from him and ominous for the competition: Lewis always wants to improve.

Max already THINKS he is the best. SMFH
My friend I know MAX . And his frustration was speaking ..
He knows what he did wrong . I'm pretty sure he felt it too (lol) by suddenly losing all the down force in Perez slipstream on asphalt covered with oil...
Keep in mind , in this race he lost 5 places at the start by lack of grip in the first gear , others started in second gear by the lack of grip..
In other words : The adrenaline was pumping like crazy , visibility was zero by the spray as well ..

May the best win today !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      11-29-2020, 09:02 AM   #115
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
26649
Rep
10,502
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend I know MAX . And his frustration was speaking ..
He knows what he did wrong . I'm pretty sure he felt it too (lol) by suddenly losing all the down force in Perez slipstream on asphalt covered with oil...
Keep in mind , in this race he lost 5 places at the start by lack of grip in the first gear , others started in second gear by the lack of grip..
In other words : The adrenaline was pumping like crazy , visibility was zero by the spray as well ..

May the best win today !
Yes...may the best win today.

This was an interview recorded earlier. There was no adrenaline flowing. This is concerning!!

Enjoy the race, my friend!!
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 95 Wins. 98 Pole Positions. 53 Fastest Laps. Rain Master.
Remember, 2 Pole Positions, 9 Wins and 10 Fastest Laps after 5 years in a top team are mediocre results. You know who you are.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2020, 09:05 AM   #116
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
26649
Rep
10,502
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracin View Post
Was watching the side by side between Max & Lewis analyzed by Karun. The cars and engines were damn near equivalent. Max lost time to Lewis due to understeer in a few corners. To improve that, Max would work with the engineers & mechanics to figure out if he was running out of tire or needed a touch more front downforce. But hey, he doesnít need to improve right? And thatís why he was beaten.
I was watching the same video. It was telling. Different racing lines, as well. As I stated earlier...it's ominous that 7ewis says he could find more time.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 95 Wins. 98 Pole Positions. 53 Fastest Laps. Rain Master.
Remember, 2 Pole Positions, 9 Wins and 10 Fastest Laps after 5 years in a top team are mediocre results. You know who you are.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 AM.




g80
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST