BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

View Poll Results: What year will VER win his first WDC in Formula One?
2021 3 7.32%
2022 1 2.44%
2023 9 21.95%
2024 0 0%
2025 0 0%
2026 or beyond 0 0%
Not happening until HAM retires... 28 68.29%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

11-25-2020, 04:19 AM   #111
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yes my friend . I'm pretty sure Ronnie left the past behind him . And I'm 100% agreed with his statement .
Ronnie is Mozart in the snooker game . Love to see Ronnie in action , because he's the best !
The snooker sport is a fair game and cheating in the competition is impossible
Agree that snooker, like golf is great and everything is out in the open with no hiding place for cheating.
Appreciate 1
      11-29-2020, 08:31 AM   #112
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Watching the pre-race interview with Max and the question was posed to him: "What would you do differently in Turkey looking back at the weekend?"

His response: "Nothing. I would do it all exactly the same way...I wasn't pushing too hard or anything."

Until Max learns from his mistakes he will never be a WDC. The above thinking is of an arrogant and obtuse person who may be loaded with talent but hasn't learned the importance of self-improvement.

Contrast that with DC asking Lewis what he would do on his qualifying lap and after a pause for thought, he stated 3 or 4 places where he left time on the lap. This is both thoughtful from him and ominous for the competition: Lewis always wants to improve.

Max already THINKS he is the best. SMFH
Appreciate 1
minn197600.00

11-29-2020, 08:51 AM   #113
rcracin
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Watching the pre-race interview with Max and the question was posed to him: "What would you do differently in Turkey looking back at the weekend?"

His response: "Nothing. I would do it all exactly the same way...I wasn't pushing too hard or anything."

Until Max learns from his mistakes he will never be a WDC. The above thinking is of an arrogant and obtuse person who may be loaded with talent but hasn't learned the importance of self-improvement.

Contrast that with DC asking Lewis what he would do on his qualifying lap and after a pause for thought, he stated 3 or 4 places where he left time on the lap. This is both thoughtful from him and ominous for the competition: Lewis always wants to improve.

Was watching the side by side between Max & Lewis analyzed by Karun. The cars and engines were damn near equivalent. Max lost time to Lewis due to understeer in a few corners. To improve that, Max would work with the engineers & mechanics to figure out if he was running out of tire or needed a touch more front downforce. But hey, he doesnít need to improve right? And thatís why he was beaten.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer26648.50
minn197600.00

11-29-2020, 08:54 AM   #114
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

My friend I know MAX . And his frustration was speaking ..
He knows what he did wrong . I'm pretty sure he felt it too (lol) by suddenly losing all the down force in Perez slipstream on asphalt covered with oil...
Keep in mind , in this race he lost 5 places at the start by lack of grip in the first gear , others started in second gear by the lack of grip..
In other words : The adrenaline was pumping like crazy , visibility was zero by the spray as well ..

May the best win today !
      11-29-2020, 09:02 AM   #115
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend I know MAX . And his frustration was speaking ..
He knows what he did wrong . I'm pretty sure he felt it too (lol) by suddenly losing all the down force in Perez slipstream on asphalt covered with oil...
Keep in mind , in this race he lost 5 places at the start by lack of grip in the first gear , others started in second gear by the lack of grip..
In other words : The adrenaline was pumping like crazy , visibility was zero by the spray as well ..

May the best win today !
Yes...may the best win today.

This was an interview recorded earlier. There was no adrenaline flowing. This is concerning!!

Enjoy the race, my friend!!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2020, 09:05 AM   #116
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracin View Post
Was watching the side by side between Max & Lewis analyzed by Karun. The cars and engines were damn near equivalent. Max lost time to Lewis due to understeer in a few corners. To improve that, Max would work with the engineers & mechanics to figure out if he was running out of tire or needed a touch more front downforce. But hey, he doesnít need to improve right? And thatís why he was beaten.
I was watching the same video. It was telling. Different racing lines, as well. As I stated earlier...it's ominous that 7ewis says he could find more time.
Appreciate 0