BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
Technical Sections Coding, Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics

01-28-2022, 07:47 PM   #45
kjx
///M ♥ Recycled Dinosaurs
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Turn off active sound design. It's a garbage drone that ruins music. With it off you actually hear the pops on the outside and the music is wayyy better with the right settings.
gnolivos306.00
      01-28-2022, 07:49 PM   #46
gnolivos
Captain
Rep
Drives: Various BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjx View Post
Turn off active sound design. It's a garbage drone that ruins music. With it off you actually hear the pops on the outside and the music is wayyy better with the right settings.
I will. Problem is for 2022 model bimmer code does not really turn it off. Known issue. They gave me a beta version yesterday and not supposedly does work. Will report back.
      01-28-2022, 08:16 PM   #47
kjx
///M ♥ Recycled Dinosaurs
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnolivos View Post
Quote:
I will. Problem is for 2022 model bimmer code does not really turn it off. Known issue. They gave me a beta version yesterday and not supposedly does work. Will report back.
That's very weird because I have a 2022 M4 and I turned it off using BimmerLink (I also have Bimmercode but used BimmerLink), and the drone's not there. And the audio is good.
      01-28-2022, 08:31 PM   #48
gnolivos
Captain
Rep
Drives: Various BMW

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnolivos View Post
Quote:
That's very weird because I have a 2022 M4 and I turned it off using BimmerLink (I also have Bimmercode but used BimmerLink), and the drone's not there. And the audio is good.
I know for sure the BIMMERCODE ASD issue is with G20 platform at least.