First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5 Comp

Garage List
  [5.00]
2019 BMW M5 Competi ...  [9.65]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahk View Post
After watching the video all the way through, I'm kind of disappointed the "Dragon scales" don't actually light up when braking.

Compared to stock, these look to have half the amount of illuminated area for brake lights. NCG80M3 have you driven behind these yet to notice any difference? Are they bright enough to get attention?
"Dragon Scales" lol But after just looking at them in my garage they are just as bright as the OEM lights. When you hit the brakes on the OEM lights the red indicator about the main curved light is the only thing that gets brighter along with the overhead window light. I will see if I can get some night footage and post it. Not tonight tho as it is raining.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2021, 08:46 PM   #24
Edtex
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M8 Coupe Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetable View Post
Hi Guys!

I'm looking to add a new M4 to my garage, but I absolutely hate the new tail lights. I actually like the coffin grills and think they are pretty fucking cool, but I can't get past the Japanese style clear/red tail lights. Both the M4 and M3 look like they have tail lights taken from a Lexus IS. I'm an ass man (yep) so the hate for the tail lights is a total deal breaker unless there is a solution.

Are there any after market options yet where they are just red?
I use VHT NIGHTSHADES on all of my cars. I do not like the bright red OEM color of lens. The Nightshades spray provides a smoke lens and is super easy to do. You can check it out on youtube if interested.
Appreciate 0