home
Technical Sections Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

12-02-2023, 04:12 PM   #1
GantBoi3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 23' M3 G80 M/T

iRL Full Exhaust

Don't see much of this system on forum, so i thought i'd share my feedback if you need another option to look into. Shout out to "myounz" youtube channel, as I just purchased my g80 in september & he was just installing this system on his car and posting on there.

Took about 3.5 weeks to receive mine. I believe mostly due to DHL. that shipping company is weird.lol. took days to update tracking. but anyway.

Video below is Rev to 4,000rpm with
**Stock Downpipes
**Efficient Engine mode

Ive done driving with valves fully open and its so satifying. No Drone. Switching engine into Sport Plus will introduce the burbles off throttle.

https://youtu.be/hDl77xULw3k?si=jI8yEUkpbUFzSI-h
Appreciate 2
IDKBRO678.50
Idemo52.50
      12-02-2023, 06:05 PM   #2
IDKBRO
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80

Garage List
2022 TESLA SLR  [5.25]
2022 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GantBoi3 View Post
Don't see much of this system on forum, so i thought i'd share my feedback if you need another option to look into. Shout out to "myounz" youtube channel, as I just purchased my g80 in september & he was just installing this system on his car and posting on there.

Took about 3.5 weeks to receive mine. I believe mostly due to DHL. that shipping company is weird.lol. took days to update tracking. but anyway.

**Stock Downpipes
**Efficient Engine mode

Ive done driving with valves fully open and its so satifying. No Drone. Switching engine into Sport Plus will introduce the burbles off throttle.

Reminds me of my AWE switch path on my F82.
However it’s completely different from my R44 titanium exhaust on the G80.
Appreciate 1
GantBoi3132.50
      12-02-2023, 07:09 PM   #3
Info@mad-us.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: bmw

Congrats on the new system. Sounds good!

3.5 weeks for shipping? More than likely it's being drop shipped from the manufacturer when they get an order and they are not actually stocking them. We see alot of companies doing this lately.
Appreciate 1
GantBoi3132.50
      03-20-2024, 10:44 AM   #4
illidelf
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 23' M3 Competition xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GantBoi3 View Post

**Stock Downpipes
**Efficient Engine mode

How are you still liking the exhaust setup? I'm thinking about buying it but it's hard to find videos of this specific one.
      03-20-2024, 04:54 PM   #5
GantBoi3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 23' M3 G80 M/T

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidelf View Post
How are you still liking the exhaust setup? I'm thinking about buying it but it's hard to find videos of this specific one.
Great!! No complaints!
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2024, 04:58 PM   #6
RACE M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 02 S2k, 04 Rx8, 22 M3P, 23 m3

I have it coupled with the AA midpipe! It sounds amazing and has zero drone. Tip fitment was spot on!

I had a few hundred rpm of drone with the factory box so along with the new deeper tone that was a nice treat! I was considering the dinan unit prior but there’s drone reported on that one and they advertise it no drone as “subjective.”

10/10 would do it again!
Appreciate 0