home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - California

08-31-2022, 07:25 PM   #1
NS90292
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2023 m3

BMW Rusnak

Hi, I’m looking to place an order with BMW Rusnak for a manual. We’re you able to get your order at MSRP? If so which sales person did you use and when did you purchase it? Greatly appreciated.
Nick
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2022, 11:02 PM   #2
adr_M3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 Comp RWD Oxide Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS90292 View Post
Hi, I'm looking to place an order with BMW Rusnak for a manual. We're you able to get your order at MSRP? If so which sales person did you use and when did you purchase it? Greatly appreciated.
Nick
I got my G80 Comp RWD through Rusnak in April (got on their list last August and allocation came through mid November) and worked with Darren Evans, one of the internet sales managers. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with; honest and completely transparent throughout the process. They were selling at MSRP when my allocation came through however I heard from others on here that they were at $5K over in spring and that it has subsequently gone up since.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2022, 11:14 PM   #3
jeronimus
Private
Rep
Drives: G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by adr_M3 View Post
Quote:
Hi, I'm looking to place an order with BMW Rusnak for a manual. We're you able to get your order at MSRP? If so which sales person did you use and when did you purchase it? Greatly appreciated.
Nick
I got my G80 Comp RWD through Rusnak in April (got on their list last August and allocation came through mid November) and worked with Darren Evans, one of the internet sales managers. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with; honest and completely transparent throughout the process. They were selling at MSRP when my allocation came through however I heard from others on here that they were at $5K over in spring and that it has subsequently gone up since.
Quote:
Quote:
Nick

Which Rusnak was this, and were they asking for a deposit to get on the waitlist?
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2022, 11:19 PM   #4
adr_M3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeronimus View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Nick
Quote:
Quote:
Nick

Which Rusnak was this, and were they asking for a deposit to get on the waitlist?
Rusnak BMW in Thousand Oaks. No deposit nor credit check required to get on their list nor to hold the allocation.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2022, 09:25 PM   #5
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

I had a bad experience with Rusnak, esp Scott. Avoid at all costs IMO.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2022, 10:05 PM   #6
jeronimus
Private
Rep
Drives: G80

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeronimus View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Nick
Quote:
Quote:
Nick

Rusnak BMW in Thousand Oaks. No deposit nor credit check required to get on their list nor to hold the allocation.
Just spoke to Darren today. Low and behold, ADM is at $10k
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2022, 02:45 AM   #7
MunkyTool
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 Comp X-Drive

Garage List
I spoke to Darren at Rusnak in January and there was a $5k ADM.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 08:34 AM   #8
kiw1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

I called then up in April and they were asking for 10k over, just like others for one off the lot. This being my first M car I wasn't aware of the no test drive policy and who ever it was on the phone was rude to me, so I didn't bother calling them back. Not a fan to be honest.
2012 Audi A4 Avant - SOLD
Insta: mtn_m3cx
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 06:26 PM   #9
jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Hi, I’m looking to place an order with BMW Rusnak for a manual. We’re you able to get your order at MSRP? If so which sales person did you use and when did you purchase it? Greatly appreciated.
Nick
I always get my M cars at Beverly Hills. No markup, but +2% on financing and lease mf back in January.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2022, 04:04 PM   #10
The Furious Walls
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW G82 M4

Garage List
2022 BMW M4  [0.00]
I got my 2022 M4 competition at Rusnak BMW in Westlake. I dealt with Vitaly and everything was great from the get go. I placed a 500-dollar deposit, configured the car and now I am happily driving it. Car was at MSRP. Best part? Vitaly is not pushy at all, this guy made the experience of getting my M4 very special. Even when the car arrived at the dealership he called me and ask if I wanted to stop by and see it. Of course I did! He then told me if I wanted to drive to the gas station to get gas, he said:”it’s your car, you should be the only one driving it”… couldn’t ask for a better experience! I cannot speak for any other salesman, but Vitaly is the go-to guy there.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2022, 07:51 PM   #11
Rollidude
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3 Competition

Yeah they're like 10k over MSRP
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2023, 07:50 PM   #12
SpeedyG
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3, 2018 Audi B9 RS5

I was never able to get anyone to agree to let me order one. It was all about their allocation being used up and everyone I spoke to had market adjustment. When I finally found a dealer willing to sell the M3 they had at their dealership at MSRP, I just bought it. I find it very interesting that so many hear were able to order and build. I am not sure if it was due to this being my first M3.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2023, 12:28 PM   #13
Vorsteinerm3
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Garage List
2021 BMW M3  [0.00]
I got mine at Sterling BMW in Newport Beach. It was a great experience
      01-09-2023, 04:00 PM   #14
adr_M3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorsteinerm3 View Post
I got mine at Sterling BMW in Newport Beach. It was a great experience
Seems like it’s luck of the draw of which client advisor we get that determines our dealership experiences. My experience with Sterling was awful; the CA I dealt with said (in a rather condescending tone) they were firm on a $10K ADM but they can “make exceptions” for local clients.
Appreciate 1
      01-09-2023, 04:26 PM   #15
Vorsteinerm3
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Garage List
2021 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Seems like it’s luck of the draw of which client advisor we get that determines our dealership experiences. My experience with Sterling was awful; the CA I dealt with said (in a rather condescending tone) they were firm on a $10K ADM but they can “make exceptions” for local clients.
Sorry to hear that
      01-09-2023, 05:09 PM   #16
Rollidude
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3 Competition

CA can be tough to deal with so its always a good thing to post any good names everyone had dealt with so more business can go to them
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2023, 05:31 PM   #17
adr_M3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorsteinerm3 View Post
Sorry to hear that
All good, things worked out for me as I got MSRP, 0.9% and exemplary service from Darren at Rusnak. As they say, things happen for a reason.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2023, 10:08 PM   #18
Gee80thing
Rep
Drives: M3 G80

Quote:
All good, things worked out for me as I got MSRP, 0.9% and exemplary service from Darren at Rusnak. As they say, things happen for a reason.
.9% for financing ? Was this recent ?
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2023, 01:13 PM   #19
adr_M3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee80thing View Post
.9% for financing ? Was this recent ?
Rusnak was able to honor the rate I locked in at the end of November 2021 even though I didn’t take delivery until the following April. At first they didn’t think it was possible to grant an extension but after some (mild) hand-wringing they were able to do it.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2023, 11:25 AM   #20
yousefnjr
salty cowboys fan
Rep
Drives: ‘06 Z4MR, ‘20 X7, ‘22 M4x

No personal experience with Rusnak to report, but I have done a lot of, ahem, research on their videos over the years. Nobody covers the rear bumpers on these models quite like they do.