BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

10-28-2021, 06:34 PM   #67
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermarc View Post
I don't understand , the Z06 just changed the game , I really wanted the M4 X drive but the Z06 is a bargain and plus my X3 M40 i is my daily. Just get a solid daily and boom done
It did.

The only thing that worries most, is what would GM price the car at?

Some people think GM will follow previous z06 price structures but this time around, it's WAY different. So this might start at over 100 grand. We don't know. I'm still getting one either way.

Everyone who didn't like corvettes in the past like them now. And people who never was interested and/or owned corvettes in the past, now want one lol.

GM knocked it out of the park, AGAIN.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2021, 09:24 PM   #68
TexasEd
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp Xdrive;2020 Nissan GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
I wouldn't have mind paying couple grand over MSRP to get a C8 immediately. The issue with that was, those that were canceled orders, were specs i didn't want. I saw a red C8 with silver wheels, body colored boomerang for 8 grand over. The 8 grand wasn't that bad, the spec was.

And while i didn't special order my C7Z when i got it, i was lucky to get the spec i wanted that was sitting on the lot. If there was a C8 stingray, that was available to drive off the lot the same day in a similar spec, i would have done that and i wouldn't have never got the M3 and wouldn't even be posting here.

But i looked into these things too late and it cost me.

But it's a good thing i did it right with the C8Z. Got on the waiting list early, hopefully getting a first MY 2023. Already inquiring about aftermarket companies doing exhausts for that car. It'll be my ferrari z06 lol
You might take a look at the Borla Atak (valved). I ordered one today for my C8 after doing research. Fabtech is two month leadtime and Borla was about 4 weeks. The world is crazy right now with supply chain issues, employee shortages, just everything is nuts.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2021, 06:31 AM   #69
Garycoral
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW iX M60 / 45e

My first time on the freeway with C8 yesterday afternoon... Had mine for 1yr and never saw one traveling my direction (I'm in Wisconsin and yes I live a sheltered life). It happened yesterday and I must confess how "Dramatic" the car came across...

Still have yet to see an M3/M4 here so how much that moves me I don't know - But now I know why I got so many thumbs up and pictures snapped by the other drivers while in my C8...
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2021, 06:50 AM   #70
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garycoral View Post
My first time on the freeway with C8 yesterday afternoon... Had mine for 1yr and never saw one traveling my direction (I'm in Wisconsin and yes I live a sheltered life). It happened yesterday and I must confess how "Dramatic" the car came across...

Still have yet to see an M3/M4 here so how much that moves me I don't know - But now I know why I got so many thumbs up and pictures snapped by the other drivers while in my C8...

Corvettes always had road presence. Especially widebody corvettes.

The C8Z on the road will grab every set of eyes that's around it. Not to mention the sound it'll have too.

GM did all the right things again. And they just got started. They didn't even release the ERAY or the ZR1 lol.
Appreciate 0