Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKGK20 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanesM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKGK20 View Post
Just curious, what do you drive?
2021 G82. Why does that matter? I've had several modded Z06s, a ZR1 and lots of other very fast cars.
Maybe trade up for an xdrive or keep your mouth shut. You've had ample proof on this thread, and none of us really should of wasted our time trying to prove to you or show you that it's been done by more then one person several different times. You sound ignorant.
People like you is what's wrong with this world. Keyboard warriors, gets butt hurt over a ridiculous thing. Did you create the S58 or built this car yourself????Stop getting so defensive. He's not attacking your grandmother for Christ sake.
He's just being dumb.. simply put. Countless videos And still in denial..you're another one, lol. I called you out on your hellcat claim with a video. You came back with I don't know about this video, he shouldn't of rolled at 50. Some stupid shit. Facts are facts man just don't be dumb. It be one thing if these were assumptions ,But they aren't. But then again y'all probably in your 20's. Anyway good talk.
Lol now you sound like a dumbass. If you ever RACED in real life. You realize real conditions, there's tire spins. There's people that leave their cars in auto mode instead manual shifting in the correct gear. And if you ever driven or own a hellcat, you don't race from a 50. People also lie about their mods, that's a fact. So sit home and think you know everything from YouTube videos.

What do you drive and how fast have you actually ever driven??? Doesn't sound you done one race in your life. If you have. You would know all the things above and I wouldn't have to explain that to you.

Here is the fact you don't want to except because you're a brainless dimwit. 60-130 pull on a hellcat is low 8s. Have you found me a stock G80 that pulls that time. You won't, it doesn't exist. On a highway pull, one of the most common races is 60-150, a g80 isn't winning. That's a fact. I just don't get butt hurt about protecting the car I own. Oh yea I'm going to own one in 3 months. Switching to this platform because it's lighter and awd. Hoping this 1000rwhp will be much better than a 1000rwhp hellcat.
2012 - Charger SRT 392 - Sold
2009 - Charger SRT 6.1 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2021, 12:57 PM   #68
SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
Personally I hope it's true. Power does seem low to be running 9s. I ran a similar time with over 900rwhp, my car was also 4500lbs. Let's all cheer to this platform hoping to be kicking ass and taking names. I would love to give some highly modified GTRs a run for their money.
I'm waiting for this also. Can't wait to have some M kills under my belt:-) Hopefully by next spring, there are some M's that are fast around here. The GTR is at the shop now then going into hibernation. Come on spring!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2021, 01:44 PM   #69
WickedBMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 MT

Maybe this will help, lol.

Appreciate 0