BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion

04-02-2023, 11:01 PM   #1
ali2109
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 325D (M57)

E92 Master window switch block not working. tried everything

Hi i have an e92 325d. the master window switch is not working since i bought the car, i have replaced all of the fuses, checked them to no avail. I bought a new switch for the master switch which did not work, I bought a new FRM module which also did not work. I also replaced the wiring in the drivers door and inspected the plug at the A pillar which all seemed fine. what confuses me the most is that the fob will roll the window down but not from the master switch, the mirror adjustments do not work although i have randomly seen the mirrors move on their own from time to time. I have tried disconnecting both mirrors with no luck, i have all of the BMW coding tools and the errors that appear for me are 9CBA: Communication with LIN operator unit disturbed and 9CC3: communication with mirror, drivers side disturbed. when messing around with it, sometimes another error code appears which is communication with mirror, passenger side disturbed. I have been trying to diagnose this for months and have seen many other posts about this issue but none of the fixes have worked, ANY help would be much much appreciated. I was told George on the general board is good at diagnosing these kind of problems.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2023, 06:11 PM   #2
Redd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW E92 M3 Dakar Edition

Man that sounds like a tough one. Do you have power seats? Could it be related to the seat memory module?
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2023, 06:04 AM   #3
ali2109
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 325D (M57)

I do have power seats but I very much doubt it as ive had no issues with the seats at all
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2024, 01:51 AM   #4
seisarsm
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW z4 2.3 sDrive 2011

Hi Ali2109,

I've got exactly the same fault codes with same issues, have you got any sollution so far?
Appreciate 0