02-24-2024, 08:53 AM   #1
JSLMaster
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4 Competition x-Drive

Which summer Tire for G82?

I just bought a 2022 BMW M4 Competition xDrive

The OEM rims have continental extreme contact all seasons on them for the winter as I live in Massachusetts.

I’m getting a summer tire set up with Rohanna wheels 20 x 10 in the front and 20 x 11 in the rear

I’m doing research on the best summer tire and there are three I’m comparing.

Nitto NT555 G2
Continental extreme contact sport O2
Michelin pilot spot 4s

The reality is, I’m not taking this to the track… I’m doing spirited driving around town and on the highways… launch control every now and then, fast accelerations, hard cornering… Just to have fun whenever I can.

90% of the time I’m just driving normal.

so I’m looking for a solid tire that when I push the car it gives me back all the car has to offer, yet the same time are comfortable to drive every day, as quiet as possible, and will last me a good three summers.

While price is not my main concern, The difference between the Nitto’s and MPS4S are $800 with the continental right in the middle…

The place where I’m getting the rims are highly recommending the Nitto’s based on what I’m looking for and to save the $400-$800 for the other tires.

Love to hear your recommendations and why and if you’ve had any experience driving on Any of these.

Thanks so much for your help!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2024, 07:02 PM   #2
Tobster3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 6MT

If price is not a major concern, Michelins all day long. Read the many reviews, overall all round better tire than the others listed.
Appreciate 1
Llarry16040.50