MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80X, Mazda 3 6MT (daily)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektechlive View Post
I have it and it really is great if you do any Highway driving. It keeps it's lane with just one hand on the wheel. Matches speeds down to full stop.
Once I had it I always spec it. I don't even see the detector in the grill any more.
Agree it’s silly not to get it based on looks alone. All modern and especially luxury cars should have it imo
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2021, 09:58 PM   #68
turbobevo
Rep
Drives: M4C (F82)

Great blue! Thinking of Voodoo but leaning to San Marino. Can I ask how much the upcharge was?
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2021, 10:05 PM   #69
Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobevo View Post
Great blue! Thinking of Voodoo but leaning to San Marino. Can I ask how much the upcharge was?
Voodoo was 5k for me. My dealer doesn't do a ton of individual colors so it took about 2 weeks to sort out paperwork and get it approved. I love how it looks. If you are on the fence I can tell you that you won't be disappointed. I have seen a ton of individual builds on here from the roll call for individual colors and they all look fantastic. Really makes the car more yours if you ask me.
Attached Images

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2021, 08:09 AM   #70
M3GALLY
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3, 2020 MDX, 2003 c320

Quote:
Quote:
Voodoo was 5k for me. My dealer doesn't do a ton of individual colors so it took about 2 weeks to sort out paperwork and get it approved. I love how it looks. If you are on the fence I can tell you that you won't be disappointed. I have seen a ton of individual builds on here from the roll call for individual colors and they all look fantastic. Really makes the car more yours if you ask me.
Thought you'd appreciate this SPIDER-MAN vette I passed on the way to work this am
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-10-2021, 08:41 AM   #71
Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM3GALLY View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Thought you'd appreciate this SPIDER-MAN vette I passed on the way to work this am
I like everything but the rims. Not sure why but my brain says that's just too "over the top".

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0