home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics M3 / M4 Photos, Videos, Builds

01-16-2022, 08:45 PM   #89
SKYeXile
Rep
Drives: FPV-F6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct_m340 View Post
That's not bad - i'm hearing a year or more. Every dealer has a got at least 4/5 in the order bank without allocations.

I've been in the order bank since October- patiently waiting on allocation.
im in Australia, so i know they're coming out the same factory, but i guess allocations and slots will be different, ordered from Brighton BMW here a larger M dealer.

they said without the paint it would likely be 6 months, but with the individual paint its more like 8-9.
Appreciate 1
jct_m34212.50
      01-16-2022, 09:42 PM   #90
meechy6ix0
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 M4 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
Awesome colour, ordered an M3 in it over the weekend, they're saying sept delivery atm.
At least they are being honest.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2022, 02:25 AM   #91
Mamba
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3 Comp XDrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jct_m340 View Post
That's not bad - i'm hearing a year or more. Every dealer has a got at least 4/5 in the order bank without allocations.

I've been in the order bank since October- patiently waiting on allocation.
im in Australia, so i know they're coming out the same factory, but i guess allocations and slots will be different, ordered from Brighton BMW here a larger M dealer.

they said without the paint it would likely be 6 months, but with the individual paint its more like 8-9.
I am in Australia too and I placed my order in Nov for the same colour and ETA is July/Aug.
      02-13-2022, 08:46 PM   #92
MCM4
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 GMC AT4

Damn. This has to be one of the most gorgeous colors and builds on the forum. Congrats to the owner!
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2022, 08:34 PM   #93
Patsfan1997
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Competition M xDrive

Anyone buy this colour and have new pics to post? After they discontinued FDG I've been totally indecisive about choosing another colour, and stumbled upon Grigio Telesto. It's pretty sick! Anyway, please post pics if you have 'em. Thanks.
      09-12-2022, 11:57 PM   #94
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan1997 View Post
Anyone buy this colour and have new pics to post? After they discontinued FDG I've been totally indecisive about choosing another colour, and stumbled upon Grigio Telesto. It's pretty sick! Anyway, please post pics if you have 'em. Thanks.
More here;
https://g80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1944723
Appreciate 1
      10-11-2022, 08:00 PM   #95
Patsfan1997
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Not sure how many of you have gone through the numerous colour changes I have, but I believe I've finally settled on a colour. After starting with FDG, then getting my heart broken because F'n BMW discontinued it for MY2023, and changing to DG, BG, then SSG, I've decided to order GTP, despite the extra cost, lead time, and loss of self lane changing (I wouldn't use it but wanted it for resale value).

I've never seen it in person, but the pics on this forum have sealed the deal. It's simply stunning. Now to let my dealer know about the change. Will likely combine it with full Fiona/black leather and red brake calipers. Pretty sure I won't see it before next year, but cannot F'n wait!!!
      10-12-2022, 07:28 AM   #96
Bimmer5
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M

That looks stunning, congratulations.
      10-12-2022, 09:59 AM   #97
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Not sure how many of you have gone through the numerous colour changes I have, but I believe I've finally settled on a colour. After starting with FDG, then getting my heart broken because F'n BMW discontinued it for MY2023, and changing to DG, BG, then SSG, I've decided to order GTP, despite the extra cost, lead time, and loss of self lane changing (I wouldn't use it but wanted it for resale value).

I've never seen it in person, but the pics on this forum have sealed the deal. It's simply stunning. Now to let my dealer know about the change. Will likely combine it with full Fiona/black leather and red brake calipers. Pretty sure I won't see it before next year, but cannot F'n wait!!!
You already had your heart set on FDG, which was an extra cost and had no lane change assistant, so what's the diff?
Appreciate 1
apexes691.00
      10-12-2022, 07:49 PM   #98
Patsfan1997
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
You already had your heart set on FDG, which was an extra cost and had no lane change assistant, so what's the diff?
Didn't claim there's a diff. Just sharing my experience and stating that just like FDG, GTP is a nice enough colour that I'm comfortable with those trade-offs.
      10-12-2022, 07:56 PM   #99
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Didn't claim there's a diff. Just sharing my experience and stating that just like FDG, GTP is a nice enough colour that I'm comfortable with those trade-offs.
Cool, maybe just the way you wrote the comment. Anywell, GTP look great in person, I almost bought an F80 in that color (ended up with Imola), would also look good with a stealth wrap.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2022, 04:36 PM   #100
Patsfan1997
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goheels1434 View Post
I too put in an order for an m3 xdrive in GTP after seeing this forum post!

Any pics outdoors/in the sun we can see? I’m debating on gloss black vs bicolor wheels.
Me 3! I just switched from SSG to GTP with my dealer yesterday. Strangely enough, he said I might get an allocation faster now. Seems counter intuitive given most people on this forum say Individual colors add 10 weeks to lead times. Would love to see more pics though and hoping more members with this stunning color will post them soon!
      10-21-2022, 09:19 PM   #101
Patsfan1997
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Cool, maybe just the way you wrote the comment. Anywell, GTP look great in person, I almost bought an F80 in that color (ended up with Imola), would also look good with a stealth wrap.
Come to think of it...FDG was not an individual colour per the Visualizer, which means it actually DID have self lane change. So there is a difference after all