home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - California

10-19-2021, 01:03 PM   #1
Salespunk
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Slow

Mobile Detailer in San Diego

Specifically North County. Anyone have someone good that doesn't want to charge $70/car for a weekly wash setup? I have 4 cars that need to be done so that cost per car adds up quickly.

Also as a bonus question, where is everyone going for tint/clear bra installs down here?
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 04:25 PM   #2
m4ml
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4CX BSM (Xpel Stealth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
Specifically North County. Anyone have someone good that doesn't want to charge $70/car for a weekly wash setup? I have 4 cars that need to be done so that cost per car adds up quickly.

Also as a bonus question, where is everyone going for tint/clear bra installs down here?
I don't have a mobile detailer, but I'll be going to Auto Armour for my PPF and ceramic coating. After doing the research online for an Xpel installer I contacted them via their website and Austin told me to come on by to take a look at their operation. So I visited their shop and met with Austin. The organization of the shop and the quality of the work that I saw that was in progress was exceptional. Not to mention the cars that were being done (Bentley, RR, Lambo, McLaren, etc.) leads me to assume that this is where those "in the know" go.

When I finally take possession of my Week 43 M4X I'll be driving it straight to Austin.

Auto Armour PPF Inc
5135 Convoy St.
San Diego, CA 92111
Appreciate 1
Salespunk1741.00
      10-19-2021, 09:19 PM   #3
KiloCo
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota// 22 G82 M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ml View Post
I don't have a mobile detailer, but I'll be going to Auto Armour for my PPF and ceramic coating. After doing the research online for an Xpel installer I contacted them via their website and Austin told me to come on by to take a look at their operation. So I visited their shop and met with Austin. The organization of the shop and the quality of the work that I saw that was in progress was exceptional. Not to mention the cars that were being done (Bentley, RR, Lambo, McLaren, etc.) leads me to assume that this is where those "in the know" go.

When I finally take possession of my Week 43 M4X I'll be driving it straight to Austin.

Auto Armour PPF Inc
5135 Convoy St.
San Diego, CA 92111

My M4 Comp arrived over the weekend and my appointment at Auto Armor for PPF and Ceramic is Next month. So, I would call or email to see how long is the wait.

https://autoarmour.com/paint-protection-film/
Appreciate 1
Salespunk1741.00
      10-19-2021, 10:53 PM   #4
m4ml
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloCo View Post
My M4 Comp arrived over the weekend and my appointment at Auto Armor for PPF and Ceramic is Next month. So, I would call or email to see how long is the wait.

Agreed. When I spoke to Austin it was about a 3-4 week wait. So when I think I'm about 3-4 weeks out from delivery, he said to make my appointment then.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 11:16 PM   #5
KiloCo
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota// 22 G82 M4 Comp

I visited him when the Vehicle was on the ship/Germany ... and I visited/ 4 weeks later, when the car was sitting in Oakland for two weeks for the RAM./i made the appointment.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2021, 01:47 AM   #6
jermoni96
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ml View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloCo View Post

Agreed. When I spoke to Austin it was about a 3-4 week wait. So when I think I'm about 3-4 weeks out from delivery, he said to make my appointment then.
I'm in SD as well and shopping around for full PPF. What is autoarmor quoting you for a full wrap?
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2021, 02:46 AM   #7
m4ml
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermoni96 View Post
I'm in SD as well and shopping around for full PPF. What is autoarmor quoting you for a full wrap?
I would recommend emailing them directly via their website, or calling. The quote that I got might not be the quote that you get. I asked for a few "upgrades", so my quote might not be valid.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2021, 08:22 AM   #8
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335i

check out thedetailsurgeon on Instagram
Appreciate 1
Salespunk1741.00
      01-25-2022, 05:56 PM   #9
genesisdetailing
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Hey guys! I own a detailing shop in San Diego called Genesis Detailing. We also offer mobile services intended for maintenance. I'd be happy to take care of anyone on this forum! We just completed an m3 with our Gold protection package
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2022, 01:48 AM   #10
dadamengo
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3 F80 white

CE Detail - Chris is great and very reasonable.

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp...bile&ie=UTF-8#
Appreciate 0