home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums CANADA

12-15-2021, 03:14 PM   #463
g8xhopefulvancouver
Rep
Drives: BMW G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by VancityG82 View Post
Can attest to that. My Sept 6th build car is still stuck in Germany but according to the BMW recall programs both of the stop sales are now closed so car will prob ship to Canada soon. Unfortunately due to crazy delay, I backed out from my order and waiting for someone to take it so that I can get my deposit back
Hey dude, can you DM me or add me as a friend? Had some questions for you as I’m based in Van as well.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 03:15 PM   #464
g8xhopefulvancouver
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2022m3xvan View Post
I am also in van. What car did you get and are planning to get? Did you buy from parkshore Bmw ?
Hey I’m wondering if you can get back to me. I’m based in Van as well. I had some questions hoping you can answer!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 03:16 PM   #465
g8xhopefulvancouver
Rep

Does anyone in Vancouver know if allocations are available anywhere? Trying super hard recently and really been having terrible luck.

If not, do you know when next allocations will be given out?
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 06:01 PM   #466
2022m3xvan
Rep
Drives: 2018 Q5, 2018 GLC 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by g8xhopefulvancouver View Post
Quote:
I am also in van. What car did you get and are planning to get? Did you buy from parkshore Bmw ?
Hey I’m wondering if you can get back to me. I’m based in Van as well. I had some questions hoping you can answer!
Quote:
Quote:
Hey I'm wondering if you can get back to me. I'm based in Van as well. I had some questions hoping you can answer!
Messaged
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 06:03 PM   #467
2022m3xvan
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey I'm wondering if you can get back to me. I'm based in Van as well. I had some questions hoping you can answer!
I can't message you. Do you use ig ?
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 06:26 PM   #468
Shinzzze
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Toronto New Year cars&coffee poll

Started a thread to decide when to meet. Current owners please also DM me so I can prioritize your availability.

Holiday G80/82 Toronto Cars&Coffee Poll https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1883571

Will announce the final result on 27th!

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 06:53 PM   #469
VancityG82
Private
Rep
Drives: 22’ BG M4 xDrive

Quote:
Does anyone in Vancouver know if allocations are available anywhere? Trying super hard recently and really been having terrible luck.

As I have posted here before my 2022 M4 xDrive in Isle of man green and Kyalami orange with premium & ext carbon pkg is arriving to Vancouver in a month or two. I am looking for someone to take over this car as I bought another M4. Let me know if interested.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2021, 11:32 PM   #470
dubzz24
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:

My advisor at BMW Langley told me new orders going in now wouldn’t be produced until Q2 at minimum (April), so if you’re lucky you’d get the car for beginning of summer. Also note prices are going up about 3% in Jan but you may be able to lock in the old pricing if you place an order asap. For BMW Langley it was about 8 weeks from ordering to getting an allocation. Order placed beginning of Oct and I’m scheduled for Jan production.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 05:26 PM   #471
Exia
Canada
Rep
Drives: '19 C7 Z06 | '22 M3C xDrive

I just ordered a second M3 to compliment my M3 Competition xDrive.

I went with the base manual M3 in Isle of Man Green, full Tartufo leather, premium package, 826M black wheels, black calipers and black wood trim. However the dealer has told me they were unable to select the black wood trim and are inquiring if its available to order, if not I will be going with aluminum tetragon.

My Competition xDrive was bought based on what was available so didn't come in my exact specifications. After having the car for a month and it being my first BMW, I really like it so decided to get a second one in my exact specs and manual to compliment my xDrive. I didn't want the M4, I can't get over the way it looks, the M3 just looks so much better to me that I'm fine with having two.

Some people may think having two M3s is strange but I think these two will contrast well (RWD manual and AWD automatic). Hopefully I get to see the car between April and June but in the meantime I'll enjoy my Competition xDrive
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 10:20 PM   #472
schnell325
Bored at work....
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 GTS//2022 M235iGC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia View Post

I went with the base manual M3 in Isle of Man Green, full Tartufo leather, premium package, 826M black wheels, black calipers and black wood trim. However the dealer has told me they were unable to select the black wood trim and are inquiring if its available to order, if not I will be going with aluminum tetragon.

My Competition xDrive was bought based on what was available so didn't come in my exact specifications. After having the car for a month and it being my first BMW, I really like it so decided to get a second one in my exact specs and manual to compliment my xDrive. I didn't want the M4, I can't get over the way it looks, the M3 just looks so much better to me that I'm fine with having two.

Some people may think having two M3s is strange but I think these two will contrast well (RWD manual and AWD automatic). Hopefully I get to see the car between April and June but in the meantime I'll enjoy my Competition xDrive
Jesus Christ. That’s awesome
Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. SOLD!
Anti Matter :2016 F82 M4 GTS
What next?!? A 2022 M235i GC- I must be getting old
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 12:58 AM   #473
Forzanerazzurri
Banned
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Coupe/G80 M3CX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzz24 View Post
My advisor at BMW Langley told me new orders going in now wouldn’t be produced until Q2 at minimum (April), so if you’re lucky you’d get the car for beginning of summer. Also note prices are going up about 3% in Jan but you may be able to lock in the old pricing if you place an order asap. For BMW Langley it was about 8 weeks from ordering to getting an allocation. Order placed beginning of Oct and I’m scheduled for Jan production.
The website has new prices already. Where are you getting info that you can lock in old prices still?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 12:59 AM   #474
Forzanerazzurri
Banned
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Coupe/G80 M3CX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia View Post

That's awesome. If you have the means why not? The m3 is a perfect tool.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 04:05 AM   #475
g8xhopefulvancouver
Rep

Quote:
Do you have discord? If you have discord or ig please let me know what it is and I’ll message you ASAP !
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 04:13 AM   #476
g8xhopefulvancouver
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VancityG82 View Post
As I have posted here before my 2022 M4 xDrive in Isle of man green and Kyalami orange with premium & ext carbon pkg is arriving to Vancouver in a month or two. I am looking for someone to take over this car as I bought another M4. Let me know if interested.
Still no one has taken it? Please tell me if you have discord or ig or something to chat on outside of this.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 04:29 AM   #477
2022m3xvan
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Do you have discord? If you have discord or ig please let me know what it is and I’ll message you ASAP !
I have ig. _vincentchang_
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 11:59 AM   #478
DAlby18
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Toronto Red M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzz24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by codestar View Post
SA offered to refund my deposit if I decide to cancel due to the incoming luxury tax. Also offered to hold a launch edition i4 m50 with an ETA of April for a whopping 20k less than my build.... hmmm....
As a guy with a Model S P85D, if you're looking for an M car and driver involvement, I doubt you'll be satisfied with the i4 M50. EVs are great but they don't scratch that itch for us enthusiast types (hence my M3 order! The Tesla is staying as our DD).
I can second this. I have a Model Y performance. It's fast as hell but doesn't scratch the itch hence the M3 for us as well.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 12:03 PM   #479
VancityG82
Private
Rep
Drives: 22’ BG M4 xDrive

Quote:
Still no one has taken it? Please tell me if you have discord or ig or something to chat on outside of this.
I have sent you a direct message. Please check that
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 05:16 PM   #480
grapz
Rep
Drives: m3

Hey guys how do you tract your order status for canadian builds?

Also does any one know why the recall tool doesnt work for me when i type in my VIN? Says vehicle not found
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 08:19 PM   #481
Alex_bm
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Giulia QV

I am looking to place an order for an M3. Located in Toronto. If there is an SA that is able to lock 2021 pricing, please shoot me a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post
The website has new prices already. Where are you getting info that you can lock in old prices still?
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2021, 11:43 AM   #482
dubzz24
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post

My advisor sent me an email last week letting me know the prices are increasing, and said that he could lock in the pricing if I signed the official “offer to purchase” paperwork - that’s the document that shows all of the options and pricing on the right side. Up until that point I hadn’t signed anything official yet even though my car is going in to production next month.

I’m not sure if people putting in orders now would be able to lock in pricing - that’s a discussion you would need to have with your advisor.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2021, 12:52 PM   #483
codestar
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 Model S P100D

Garage List
Just decided to cancel my order. It sucks but I'm frustrated with how the entire process went down, the extreme lack of communication, etc. I'm going to EV it until I feel it's a good time to try again.

If anyone in Van is interested in taking over my order feel free to PM me

M4c xdrive
Toronto red
Full silverstone interior
Ultimate pack
Carbon seats removed
Red calipers

Best of luck to everyone else waiting for theirs to arrive
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2021, 11:26 PM   #484
evilalien
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by codestar View Post
Just decided to cancel my order. It sucks but I'm frustrated with how the entire process went down, the extreme lack of communication, etc. I'm going to EV it until I feel it's a good time to try again.

If anyone in Van is interested in taking over my order feel free to PM me

M4c xdrive
Toronto red
Full silverstone interior
Ultimate pack
Carbon seats removed
Red calipers

Best of luck to everyone else waiting for theirs to arrive
Tough call to make, sorry it didn't work out for you. Definitely hard to make plans with all the uncertainty.
Appreciate 0