BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

01-15-2022, 02:57 AM   #1
mikezmoney
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 comp xdrive

How did folks get to choose individual colors and options? I noticed so many cool features and colors I would have totally picked if I knew about. My dream color would have been the twilight purple with 1000m bronze wheels and race spoiler.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2022, 04:38 AM   #2
WATCHMY6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G82

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezmoney View Post
How did folks get to choose individual colors and options? I noticed so many cool features and colors I would have totally picked if I knew about. My dream color would have been the twilight uprooted with 1000m bronze wheels and race spoiler.
BMW individual…. You can build with all the individual color combinations
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-15-2022, 04:41 AM   #3
Rayien
First Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: '09 C4S,'22 M3CX

Quote:
How did folks get to choose individual colors and options? I noticed so many cool features and colors I would have totally picked if I knew about. My dream color would have been the twilight uprooted with 1000m bronze wheels and race spoiler.
if your car hasn't hit 150 yet, you can still call your CA about the individual program. 4500$ for the paint
      01-15-2022, 04:53 AM   #4
mikezmoney
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 comp xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayien View Post
Quote:
if your car hasn't hit 150 yet, you can still call your CA about the individual program. 4500$ for the paint
I wish. Way too late. Car is complete. Waiting at the port to get on a ship. I'm definitely looking for some bronze rims though! And maybe ill just do a purple wrap in the future
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2022, 05:05 AM   #5
Rayien
First Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: '09 C4S,'22 M3CX

Quote:
I wish. Way too late. Car is complete. Waiting at the port to get on a ship. I'm definitely looking for some bronze rims though! And maybe ill just do a purple wrap in the future
ahh, that's unfortunate :/ at least you'll get your car soon!
      01-15-2022, 06:59 AM   #6
AhsanU
i can haz horsepowr ??
Rep
Drives: inconspicuous white van

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Beauty of a lease I get bored quickly so I'll enjoy a new individual paint in a few years. The mods I have can transfer to the new car too, so no loss there.

https://www.bmw-m.com/en/fastlane/bmw-individual.html

Follow the steps and select the M3 to see individual paints available on the G8X.

I like to think the paints that BMW has on that page get approved by them, even if it takes a few days. It can't be a coincidence that Laguna Seca Blue and Yas Marina have been rejected but also aren't on that page. I suggest looking into real life photos of each paint as the visualiser isn't quite colour accurate.
Gone but not forgotten: 991.1 GT3, F80 M3 ZCP, E46 M3

Last edited by AhsanU; 01-15-2022 at 12:00 PM..
Appreciate 1
      01-15-2022, 08:36 AM   #7
MadBimmeRad
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M235i, 420i, and now the M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
See if your dealer can swap it with another buyer whose car hasn't reached 150 yet.

They might be delighted to get a car early, and you, delighted to get your preferred colour
      01-15-2022, 09:19 AM   #8
vj123
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3c - sold

Your dealer should be able to sell this vehicle without any issue in the current market. If you can wait, talk to your dealer and look into the options of ordering another one.
Appreciate 1