BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - Southeast

11-22-2021, 10:46 AM   #1
Automotive Goals
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2000 M5, 2018 M550i, 2022 M4

M4 Comp Convertible - Available on Turo - Miami, Fort Luaderdale and Boca Raton Area!

Hello to everyone!

Long time BMW fanatic and a long time car guy (probably since I was born). I had a lot of bimmers last few years. Some include:

2020 M4cs
2019 M850i
2018 M4 comp
2014 M5 comp
2008 M3 Convertible
2000 M5 (still have this one)

Recently moved down to South Florida and my friend that visits me and I learned a lot about Turo Rental. Especially due to me selling my M4cs right before moving down here. We came to realize that Turo is one of the greatest finds, for car people (obviously depending on what car you rent).

My friend is also a very strong BMW believer and owner. We decided to purchase this M4 Convertible and put it up on Turo, so that people can enjoy and experience this car, just like we have been enjoying a lot of different cars on Turo. BMW is very close to our heart, so we could not think of a better car to provide as rental for the community.

Car is amazing. I learned this when we rented a 2021 M4 Manual and 2021 M3 Comp. BMW really does keep making the Ultimate Driving Machine! The Dravit Gray color is amazing and goes great with the Orange interior. Very happy with the spec we were able to find (was not easy to get one right now).

Car is up on Turo now, if anyone is interested:

https://turo.com/us/en/car-rental/united-states/coconut-creek-fl/bmw/m-series/1246612

Here is a short video of us taking delivery:

Here are some photos. Hope you guys enjoy looking at the photos as much as we do!
Attached Images