2023 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannibalSmith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDS2015 View Post
I will!

I was going for a 70's muscle car vibe with this car haha
Oh yah, now that you mention it I can totally see that. Very nice
I flipped to status 150, so now the car is going to inch it's way through Munich for next couple of weeks. I can't wait, I've historically just purchased off of the lot and I've made a lot of sacrifices over the course of the pandemic to grow and build my business so this one is very special to me and I'm going to keep it forever.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2022, 02:05 PM   #25
HannibalSmith
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i RWD, 6MT, MSport

Quote:
I flipped to status 150, so now the car is going to inch it's way through Munich for next couple of weeks. I can't wait, I've historically just purchased off of the lot and I've made a lot of sacrifices over the course of the pandemic to grow and build my business so this one is very special to me and I'm going to keep it forever.
Fantastic. Custom ordering is a great way to buy a car. It makes the purchase so special, even the waiting is part of the experience. I custom ordered my 2015 335i specifically to my tastes (i.e. Estoril, manual, RWD, no options) and it feels special even today.

Finally got a Cayman GTS 4.0 allocation after 1.5 years, so next year will be even more special.

Also, I hear you on the hard work part, my wife is a DDS, so I'm familiar with all the fallow time misery you went through
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2022, 02:28 PM   #26
DDS2015
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3CS

Garage List
2021 BMW X3  [0.00]
2023 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannibalSmith View Post
Quote:
Fantastic. Custom ordering is a great way to buy a car. It makes the purchase so special, even the waiting is part of the experience. I custom ordered my 2015 335i specifically to my tastes (i.e. Estoril, manual, RWD, no options) and it feels special even today.

Finally got a Cayman GTS 4.0 allocation after 1.5 years, so next year will be even more special.

Also, I hear you on the hard work part, my wife is a DDS, so I'm familiar with all the fallow time misery you went through
Nice!

I was offered a GT4 allocation pre-COVID but declined. In hindsight, I could've flipped it and made quite the profit, but hindsight is 20/20.

I just finished building a brand new office from the ground up. Took 2 years start to finish. The M4 is a little gift to myself for the hard work and perseverance. Still have to grind though!
Appreciate 0